By castleking 29 Comments
10 Helpful Steps
1. always remain civil and not antagonistic.
2. ask for clarifications if possible to cite examples or forum rules.
3. ask civilly for consideration and over turning.
4. if it fails take it to another mod to review the decision.
5. if it fails take it to another mod soon after.
6. if that fails collect PM's and links to the specific thread/blog in question.
7. organize CV members who agree with you and group PM to staffer
8. wait for a response and review of the decision.
9. Once you reach the Staffer that is the final decision good or bad.
10. organize members and ask for removal of Mod citing reasons through a large group PM.
Often times CV Members feel there is nothing they can do but do not take the appropriate steps to effect change and simply leave.
Use the Flag button if a Moderator blatantly insults you draw attention to them from fellow moderators and staffers, do not let it go, Name calling is against the rules regardless of viner position.
Organizing for the removal of a mod should not be too difficult if one can site legitimate issues and problems of a particular moderator, Discuss and draw up a complaint list and reasons why a particular person should not be a moderator. You are not alone use your Followers and fellow Viners.
Do not allow yourself to be dissuaded by cries of others, "if you do not like it leave", Such thinking did not help your forefathers in their various endeavors and it wont serve you here. Leaving does not fix the problem but causes the site to lower in quality and to lose even more members since it is not just you leaving but some of your followers as well who may follow soon after.
Follow the Forum Rules and cite them for your argument:
Mistress Redhead's FAQ
Courtesy ExplanationA courtesy explanation is just that a courtesy not mandatory although it would be greatly appreciated from us members for a specific explanation for certain threads in our PM or preferably the Thread or Blog in question in full view of the forum members.
Remember Comicviners the rules are not just for you but for Mods as well.
Thought out blogs are not spam or trolling simply because they are controversial and hot topics.
that is what the forum is for to get people to discuss civilly if you cannot then you should not post and needlessly flagging can also warrant a ban, remember that. ; )
To those out there i have been given full permission for this blog and i thank everyone in advance for keeping it civil