Name: Jonathan Wright
Code Name: Blueprint
City: Platinum City
Powers and Abilities
Jonathan is a mutated human due to the injection of the armor nanotubes which are powered by the reactor in his brain.
Psi-Shields: Due to new RSA treatments, Jonathan's mind is shielded from even the strongest telepaths.
Direct Cybernetic Interface: The virus has fused Jonathan's armor to his body. Initially the inner layers of the armor were stored in the hollows of his bones, but later his entire exo-armor would be contained within carbon nanotubes. He is able to manifest and control the armor through direct brain impulses and even utilize some of its powers when unsurfaced. He has direct, cyberpathic control over the communication devices, scanning equipment, and recording devices located in his helmet.
- Wireless Communication: He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Wright is also capable of projecting his voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from his central nervous system.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The virus grants him enhanced speed reactions and movements.
- Regenerative Systems: Wright is capable has the ability to biologically heal himself and repair the armor.
- Limited Shapeshifting: His armor is made up of nano-machines that can be commanded to turn into any type of structure upon Jonathan's skin. Examples include clothes, other armors, additional weapons over his armor like a boxing glove or a modified laser cannon by having the nano-machines change their properties into whatever Jonathan wants them to. They can also dissociate to transform into the armor whenever he wishes.
Industrial Genius: Quite apart from the powers granted him by the suit, Wright is an inventive mechanical engineering prodigy, constantly creating new technology and looking for ways to improve it. His intelligence is classed as above genius. He is one of the smartest people on Earth. Furthermore, this extends to his remarkable ingenuity dealing with difficult situations such as difficult foes and deathtraps where he is capable of using his available tools like his suit in unorthodox and effective ways.
Expert Engineer: He is an excellent engineer and mechanic capable of fixing almost, if not all, machinery.
Expert Tactician: He is a brilliant tactician capable of quickly formulating strategies and new plans should the situation change.
Skilled Combatant: Wright was trained in unarmed combat by the Imperial and has become quite physically formidable on his own when the situation demands it. He is also a great melee fighter while in the armor as a single punch is as strong as a solid steel ball traveling at 3,500 ft./sec.
Indomitable Will: As evidenced by his serious bouts with subsequent recovery, Jonathan is possessed of tremendous strength of will, never giving up and often emerging from defeat even stronger. It is arguable that the true "Jonathan" is not the armor, but himself.
Without his armor Jonathan Wright possesses the normal strength of a normal human man, his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise. Future issues have noted Jonathan to be transhuman and better than the finest human, and a technopath, being able to interface with anything electronic (satellites, computers, cellphones, alien technology etc.). The armor amplifies Jonathan's strength to incalculable levels, enabling him to normally lift (press) roughly 100 tons. If sufficiently powered by an outside source, the armor can achieve massively higher levels.
- Armors: Blueprint wears a sophisticated suit of body armor containing various offensive weaponry. He has a number of suits aside from the current model. Some are mission-specific or prototypes for testing, others are older models kept for nostalgia or for research. He has developed a special briefcase to carry his armor in. A few models are too big for the case and require a separate module. As smart as he is, Jonathan can procure or develop additional technology as needed as possible.
- Jinx Anklet: Which allowed him to shut down any psychic abilities.
When not traveling in his armor or using a Jet as a Protector, Jonathan owns a number of self-made vehicles. Some of them have been modified, such as a Ferrari capable of flight.
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Moral Code: High - not any
- Jonathan's blood type is A+ (A Positive).
- His favorite sport is Soccer.
- The Blueprint Armor used during the Crisis is an alignment of subdermal smart-metal forming an exoskeleton.
- Blueprint was once known as the sidekick of Imperial who had since gone corrupt - Jonathan was lobotomized by him.
- Jonathan developed an A.I. for his armor.
- Arcadian usually calls him 'Tool'.
- The current Blueprint armor is made of carbon nanotubes.
- Jonathan is considered to have one of the smartest minds on the planet.
- Originally, the constant usage of the Blueprint armor was killing him - Arcadian developed a serum for Jonathan in which his armor instead works as a battery.
- Jonathan once resided in Manhattan; after his parents death, Imperial acted as his guardian and let him live in Platinum City.
- Blueprint has been known to occasionally work with the Government for meta-human studies.
- In a recent battle with Vataquin, Jonathan had his arm decapitated - his suits healing factor could not repair this, in which he replaced his hand with a bionic limb.
- Jonathan has stated he has a 'crush' on Salacia.