By Blue_Shield 10 Comments
After the suggestion by Shatterstar for Guardians Of The Galaxy (Vol. 1), and he wasn't kidding, there was a ton of stuff missing. I am wrapping up a few minor things still, but will taken care of. As before I listed what got done below.
1) All creator credits added. It's amazing how little the creative team changed over the 5 year run.
2) All character appearances finished. Also added images to those that had none (Arnold & Norma Astrovik, Ogord, Composite, Samhain)
3) All issues titles added. Most of these and publication date were missing.
4) Story Arc pages created for multi-part storylines. Only 3 defined arcs in the run.
5) Character and teams pages created such as the Commandeers, The Stark, and all Punishers members that were named (there you go, Shatterstar)
Tons of work, but it's a labor of love. Also I don't know if it's allowed to link, but during my search for some info, I came accross a forum on another site with Jim Valentino's plans/outline for what was going to happen through issue #50 if he remained on the title. Some pretty interesting stuff. As always I'm up for suggestions on what series to tackle next.