By benjum 0 Comments
The Devil’s Turn
The following song is called ‘Rose’s Turn’ sung by Bette Midler (albeit somewhat edited). Download it so you can feel the anger that rises from this song. Alternatively, download the cover that was shown on Glee.
1. Daredevil sitting on his throne in Shadowland, hours after killing Bullseye. His head is bowed, deep in thought.
Why did I do it?
What did it get me?
2. A montage of memories of those who are close to Matt, and how they have been hurt by him – Elektra slain by Bullseye, Karen Page killed by Bullseye, Foggy with multiple stab wounds, and Foggy revealing himself to be alive.
Scrapbooks full of me in the background.
Give 'em love and what does it get ya?
What does it get ya?
One quick look as each of 'em leaves you.
3. The Dark Avengers receiving accolades. Hawkeye/Bullseye is grinning widely.
All your life and what does it get ya?
Thanks a lot and out with the garbage,
They take bows and you're battin' zero.
4. Punching Bullseye hard on a rooftop in Hell’s Kitchen. This is the beginning of their fight in Shadowland #1.
Well, someone tell me, when is it my turn?
Don't I get a dream for myself?
5. Daredevil has brutally broken Bullseye’s arms.
Starting now it's gonna be my turn.
Gangway, world, get off of my runway!
6. Daredevil is sticking a sai into Bullseye’s chest, the same way Bullseye killed Electra.
Starting now I bat a thousand!
This time, boys, I'm taking the bows and
7. A close-up of Daredevil’s mask, focusing on the eyes. He is looking up slightly; his red eye covers a stark contrast to his black costume.
Everything’s coming up red...