AllStarSuperman's Top 15 Comic Heroes

I am not caught up on Walking Dead so no spoilers!

1. Superman: Post infinite crisis/pre flashpoint Superman by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank. The best represented Superman ever.

2. Hit-Girl: Just a Badass.

3. Ben 10: Original Series and Ben 10,000. Pre-Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse.

4. Dick Grayson: Best member of the batfamily, Batman without the grumpy. And he has a cooler fighting style

5. Invincible: Great Book, Great Hero.

6. Rick Grimes: Awesome.

7. Kick-Ass: Everyday Hero.

8. Eternal Warrior: Ive only read 4 issues, but I like him so much.

9. Daredevil: Just getting into him, but he's that cool.

10. Michelangelo: The funniest Turtle, gotta love him.

11. Jay Garrick: Original and best Flash.

12. Hal Jordan: The best GL by far, most Willpower in the universe.

13. Deadpool: Funny as crap, and seriously skilled.

14. Michonne: A really good character.

15. Cyclops: A man doing the best he thinks he can

33 Comments
33 Comments
Posted by AllStarSuperman

Great, I deleted all my pictures!

Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee

Good list. I like it.

Posted by batmannflash

I like this list!

Superman, Dick Grayson, Daredevil, Rick Grimes, Jay Garrick, Hal, Cyke, Deadpool

Posted by Tyrus

INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by AllStarSuperman

Good list. I like it.

thanks, you even have the Superman I was describing as your icon.

I like this list!

Superman, Dick Grayson, Daredevil, Rick Grimes, Jay Garrick, Hal, Cyke, Deadpool

thanks

Posted by RBT

I always like John better as GL. Followed by Sinestro and Hal.

My fav. Ben was the first 2 season Alien Force Ben and end 1st season UA Ben.

Batfamily- Bruce, Dick, Cass, Tim.

Wolverine is my fav. X Man.

Posted by RBT

I always like John better as GL. Followed by Sinestro and Hal.

My fav. Ben was the first 2 season Alien Force Ben and end 1st season UA Ben.

Batfamily- Bruce, Dick, Cass, Tim.

Wolverine is my fav. X Man.

Posted by oceanmaster21
Posted by AllStarSuperman
Posted by RBT

@AllStarSuperman: Original Ben was good, but the show was meant to be funny. First 2 season alien force was probably the best seasons of whole franchise. Highbreed arc was so well done. The show was a bit darker and Ben was mature. He acted like a team leader. Season 3 turned him into another Gen Rex.At begining of UA, Ben was pretty much same as AF season 3, but by season's end he turned very serious. Especially after Kevin absorbed Ultimatrix. He was a bit obsessed and I really enjoyed the character development.

Omniverse Ben by far is my least favourite. He acts more immature than 10 year old Ben. I don't like when a superhero tv show's main genre becomes comedy. Same reason I didn't watch Ultimate Spiderman.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@rbt: original Ben 10 was funny though and serious. Alien force took itself to serious IMO. And the AF aliens were mostly recycled garbage. I agree about omniverse. The only good to come from omniverse is FeedBack and Rook. I really like rook.

Posted by RBT

@AllStarSuperman: I didn't like AF aliens at first, but they grew on me.

FeedBack, Rook AND Gravattack. Love that alien.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

Posted by RBT

@AllStarSuperman: Exactly. I hated Swampfire at first. Worse, he was Ben's most frequent used alien.

I didn't care about Brainstorm.

I liked Jet Ray because he was cooler looking.

Diamondhead was my favorite original alien. Though Chromastone and Diamondhead looked similar, their power sets were completely different.

Never connected Goop and Upgrade.

Gravattack is one of few aliens with new powers. I am just waiting for some alien with my favorite superpower. Telepathy. Amfibian doesn't count.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@rbt: I felt jetray and brainstorm were used the most and were the worst. They had the most annoying voices. Ghost freak kinda has TP, why does ampfibian not count?

Posted by RBT

@AllStarSuperman: I liked JetRay. Brainstorm debuted in 9th or 10th episode I guess. Ghostfreak has TK. Don't know about TP. Radd showed signs of having TP, but Amfibian never uses them.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@rbt: oh. Were you a fan of the ultimates?

Posted by RBT
Posted by AllStarSuperman

@rbt: big chill, echo echo, were cool, but my favorite was ultimate Way big, shame he wasn't used but once.

Posted by RBT

@AllStarSuperman: Oh yeah. Completely forgot about him. Well, Ultimate Albedo will be back soon in omniverse. I just hope Ben can use ultimates again.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@rbt: I saw that on the Ben 10 wiki. And I hope so as well.

Posted by DareHulk

Subject to change:

1. The Hulk

2. Batman

3. Blade

4. Spider-Man

5. Daredevil

6. Superman

7. Catwoman

Don't know about the rest...

Posted by AllStarSuperman
Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

The Aliens in AF were intentionally combo's of the first series aliens. the watches AI recognized Ben's maturity and gifted him with a new set of more complex aliens.

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman: Original Ben was good, but the show was meant to be funny. First 2 season alien force was probably the best seasons of whole franchise. Highbreed arc was so well done. The show was a bit darker and Ben was mature. He acted like a team leader. Season 3 turned him into another Gen Rex.At begining of UA, Ben was pretty much same as AF season 3, but by season's end he turned very serious. Especially after Kevin absorbed Ultimatrix. He was a bit obsessed and I really enjoyed the character development.

Omniverse Ben by far is my least favourite. He acts more immature than 10 year old Ben. I don't like when a superhero tv show's main genre becomes comedy. Same reason I didn't watch Ultimate Spiderman.

I generally feel the same way although i enjoy Omniverse Ben better than Late AF/Early UA Ben but my favorite is Early Mid AF Ben as well. I disagree about the show main genre being comedy which isnt to say that i don't recognise that the show has alot of comedy in it.

Posted by sinestro_GL

@allstarsuperman said:

12. Hal Jordan: The best GL by far, most Willpower in the universe.

Edited by AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

The Aliens in AF were intentionally combo's of the first series aliens. the watches AI recognized Ben's maturity and gifted him with a new set of more complex aliens.

even so the new creaters werent that original.

Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

The Aliens in AF were intentionally combo's of the first series aliens. the watches AI recognized Ben's maturity and gifted him with a new set of more complex aliens.

even so the new creaters werent that original.

that's the point. the new aliens weren't supposed to be completely original. It didn't stop the show from being great.

Edited by AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

The Aliens in AF were intentionally combo's of the first series aliens. the watches AI recognized Ben's maturity and gifted him with a new set of more complex aliens.

even so the new creaters werent that original.

that's the point. the new aliens weren't supposed to be completely original. It didn't stop the show from being great.

true, but i hated that Kevin is a good guy, and that it took a long time to explain him in normal form.

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

The Aliens in AF were intentionally combo's of the first series aliens. the watches AI recognized Ben's maturity and gifted him with a new set of more complex aliens.

even so the new creaters werent that original.

that's the point. the new aliens weren't supposed to be completely original. It didn't stop the show from being great.

true, but i hated that Kevin is a good guy, and that it took a long time to explain him in normal form.

that took me a while to get used to as well, ultimately i came to like it but thats just me personally.

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@rbt: oh yeah gravattack is cool. But don't you feel that they are just ripoffs.

Swampfire = Heatblast and Wild vine

Brainstorm = grey matter and megawatt

Jetray = stink fly

Chromostone = Diamondhead

Goop = Upgrade

I found most to be inferior to the originals.

The Aliens in AF were intentionally combo's of the first series aliens. the watches AI recognized Ben's maturity and gifted him with a new set of more complex aliens.

even so the new creaters werent that original.

that's the point. the new aliens weren't supposed to be completely original. It didn't stop the show from being great.

true, but i hated that Kevin is a good guy, and that it took a long time to explain him in normal form.

that took me a while to get used to as well, ultimately i came to like it but thats just me personally.

yeah he is an okay good guy, but remember Kevin 11,000, he was so cool

Posted by Rouflex

Well...

Posted by AllStarSuperman