I clear the dogs with some bites and wcratches and then kill myself before the lion has a chance to do it, because then I won't even have to see the Chimp and Gorilla charge at me which would be a fate worse than death.
Aero_gt's forum posts
Reading the Pre-52 is much more fun than now, but I like Wonder Woman, Love Green Lantern, Like Jeff Lemire on Green Arrow, and can dig Geoff Johns on Earth-2.
I just wish things weren't so... edgy, politically correct, and realistic. This makes me just wanna run to Image comics.
I don't want my X-men tainted with filthy Avengees and any uncle Tom house mugga that deserts and goes to the Avengers should get killed off (off panel) in the next event "that will change the Marvel Universe forever."
The Iron Man Role:
The master of technology, represents the technological and industrial community. Also represents the type of hero that would work with the government.
- The Namor Role: The anti-hero
- The Mister Fantastic Role: The Scientific Intellect, represents science and the scientific community
- The Professor X Role: represents the Meta-humans population and community
Static ShockBlack Lightning
- The Black Bolt Role: Represents Royalty and the neighboring Galactic community and population
- The Doctor Strange Role: The Master of Magic, represents the mystical/magical community and population, as well as that edge of society.