(Note: Due to a lack of a sufficient look, the profile is prone to random changes.)
Name: James Worrington
Heroic Alias: Accelerate (XLRate for short)
Occupation: Inventor, Adventurer, International Vigilante
Personal Notes: Possesses a photographic memory; Is bound to a wheelchair due to a accident early in life; Sickly to a degree.
Weight: 149 lbs.
X-L-1 is the codename given to the android James uses to fight crime. The android, in appearance, is thin, humanoid, and possesses a silver shine in the form of it's metal skin. The 'head' is featureless aside from the visor, in the shape of a glowing 'V'. The visor serves as the camera view for James to use while sitting within his home.
The suit's abilities are highly connected to it's power source, the "Unstable Molecule Accelerator Core", or UMAC. As the name would suggest, the device uses unstable molecules, mostly of converted Oxygen, to fuel the Android's abilities. The core is one of a kind, and at least the only one to exist on Earth. The formal report for the android's abilities is listed below.
Powers and Abilities:
- Physical Prowess- The Android has exceptional physical abilities. It's strong enough to rip through common grades of steel and punch through concrete, and it can leap two-stories with effort. It has survived medium-sized explosions and large scale collisions.
- Acceleration- Creating a field of unstable molecules, the android can make itself go at incredible speeds by altering the rate it's field moves through the universe. It is guesstimated that the speed at which it goes has no real limit, though the faster it goes the faster the core's fuel is depleted.
- Unstable Barriers- By transmitting molecules from the field to it's feet, the android can create solid walls of unstable molecules, following it's super-speed steps like a comet trail (Important: think Tron!). However, this also speeds up the rate at which the core's energy is depleted. These barriers eventually dissipate into the air, after about an hour usually.
- Concussive Blasts- From it's visor, the android can fire blasts of physical, super heated molecules that dissipate upon contact.
- Refuel- If the android's fuel is desperately low, it quickly go into a stasis in which it converts oxygen in the air around it into more fuel. This is time consuming, however.
- Last Resort- The 'last resort' system installed in the android is to prevent it from being studied upon by darker groups. It triggers a mass-density explosion in the core, obliterating anything in the quarter-mile radius.
More information will come soon! Sorry!