Gimme something to do peeps.
_Creed_'s forum posts
- Reggie Breda is the great uncle to Nathan Breda.
- Served in the Korean "Police Action" But was mostly napping and evading duties through most of it.
- Almost served in Vietnam, but his laziness was so immense, he was discharged.
- Remembers all of his deaths, this has pushed him into a drinking problem to cope with the memory pain sometimes.
- His alias "Respawn" is of course reference to modern games. Where after the player dies, they merely come back.
- Much to his psychological whiplash, Breda's mind tends to think like a nineteen year old whenever he "Respawns"
- His wallet contains 1950's era thirteen dollars in his now vintage wallet whenever he respawns.
- Is sinfully lazy, almost sloth like. Despises heavy work and responsibility.
- This won't stop him from kicking some ass though. Breda still has served in a war and has some decent military training.
- Ate himself to three hundred pounds once out of depression...He shot himself to respawn to his decent, nineteen year old body.
- When Breda dies, the corpse before remains.
- CVnU: Nathan Breda is one of the M.H.S.A's top agents as well as being a world-class professional archer. He would go on to face the likes of Amaranth the Strix, a still powered Kurt Pendragon and his rival, Michael Caldwell. With the development of the "U-men" serum during a mutant purge, the M.H.S.A would go on to experiment with it by injecting Nathan with a prototype. The results were a nightmare, mutating Nathan into a horribly scarred mutate with a healing factor. "Creed" as he went by from then on would go on to be a hired killer, affiliating with organizations such as S.H.E.I.L.D and even the mutant resistance. Since then however, he has faded into obscurity...
- CV-PRIME: The old CV universe had a infamous vampire/serial killer named Creed (Or Tanner the bloody Red). A cynical brit who alligned himself with whoever could produce the most "fun" and bloodshed. The vampire went on to co-own a bar with a fellow vampire designed for their kind, the vampire population boosted ten fold in the U.K since then. Creed held a sort of infamy to a circle of super heroes for making their lives miserable. Most notably was kidnapping a young woman named Amelia, a hunter of the supernatural who befriended many heroes of the community. And just for fun, tormented her an finally, bit her and converted her into a vampire.
- CV-Animated: Currently in CVnU somehow, he appears to be the animated version or merely an adaptation of this universe's spider-themed hero "Nobody" though refers to himself as "Somebody" instead. Though they share the same costume (with Somebody still totally animated, even in CVnU) his personality is very similar to the mutated Creed of this universe, his humour being absurd and just a little harsh. It is most likely that the animated Nathan Breda of CV-Animated went on to receive spider powers instead of the horrible U-man experiment.
To be continued.
Me? I never really were fond of Yossele, he was annoying for the most part of our co-existence, the joyful, gentle Golem while I was the dark, gritty Wolf. I get it now. We're equal but in different ways. He's ingenious, after all. While I assault in a scatterbrained manner, with no finality, he moves with grace and precision. But when it comes to disguising ourselves, I mingle flawlessly among Mundys, while all it takes to unveil the clay man is a droplet of water throbbing against his body. He fought to defend, he killed and brutishly ended lives to guard, never to hurt and banquet in rivers of garnet. He fought his instinct fearlessly. I cowered into some obscure corner of my mind, where I force myself to monitor all the wolf's steps, all its meals, just to witness how buoyant and boisterous the monstrosity is.
He is what he's supposed to be, I pretend to be something I am not.
He cannot coexist with Mundanes, I cannot coexist with Fables.
He's white, an enjoyable character for which almost all Fables hold a tremendous consideration.
I am black, a vicious creature of the narrow, gloomy corners of this land, their respect for me is darkened by fear, tainted of vermilion and charcoal.
The blood rushes through my gullet, spraying and splashing against my unsatisfied visage. I could keep at it for days, only I welcome no pleasure, solely remorse, filling my lungs in a prolonged screech that would shake edifices and force them to collapse. I have him betwixt my crunches many times, ribs, bones, I chew through those, its taste as venomous as a scorpion's sting. There's no pride in what I do, I cannot wrap myself in it and sport outside. There's bloodshed, there's loss, there's terrifying shivers and sobs.
Most times I think it's irreversible by nature, a form of naturally murdering the other immortal Fables. But is that authentic? Am I an instrument of dreadful chaos and blood-spilling terror? Or am I the only one who decides if I may or not feed? I can nourish of the hide of animals as much as I nourish from the carcasses of children.
The secrecy and loneliness here is quintessential. I've underestimated Yossele's prowess, as he stands millimeters away from his grand finale, I manage to halt my jaws a little, keep them from suppressing his weakened state's resistance and contribute to it, sluggishly withdrawing.
I misinterpreted my abilities thus far. I've always thought of it as nature, as a curse, but what if it's a blessing bestowed to me for my purposes? What if, instead of havoc, I can prevent others from rampaging? End the vile fame many want gone? I gnaw friend or foe, I make no distinctions, I move away and let the man take control of the wolf. The repressed power is not that of a hungering wolf, but of a human with his inherent cravings, his innate harmony, fought off by every one of us. I am no man fighting against wolf, I was born and raised a wolf. I am fighting against the man, controlling and manipulating him. But what am I?
I am a wolf!
I've been misdirecting this energy, I've been pretending instead of embracing my nature. I can't pretend I am a human inside a wolf whilst I actually am a wolf inside a human!
My paws tingle, the grip of my bite lightens. The storm-like eyes fade into an evanescent lull, ready to be disrupted with the minor breeze. The threads slowly get back to its places. It's a rather agonizing, taking control after all these wild experiences. The flashes are too strong, the instinct is bloodcurdling and overwhelms your judgement. I calm down... This time, it's me, not the wrath. I feel my heart palpitate less. I hear you, Yossele. Your pledges have been answered.
The improve shock thereby worked, the fake screaming in agony before speaking. "A-A mob boss! Goes by the name Clayy, it was a mail contract, that's all I know!" Somebody pulled him in for a glare, before literally throwing him up high and entangling him an an alley side web. "That's what ya get for being a bitch, maybe watch Police Academy if you're gunna do this again.."
Somebody turned to his new found accomplice with crossed arms. "Clayy...I know this douche. They call him the "Shifter" for whatever reason."