- Marksmanship: Extremely tight grouping, 100% accuracy. Though he excels far more often with a bow than he does with firearms. After freeing himself, however, he has become just as deadly with a gun as he is with a bow.
- Unarmed Combat: Currently has mastery level understanding of 18 different styles of martial arts.
- Swordsmanship: Took six tries to defeat his instructor, but he displays very high skill regardless.
- Forgery: Able to authentically reproduce signatures for several known military officials after no more than two glances at the original.
- Stealth: While he does highly surpass the previous clones in his batch, his stealth skills are not yet perfect.
- Assassination: Comprehends (and can perform) almost all known methods of assassination, and adapts relatively easily when confronted with new ones.
- Speech: Sufficient liar, but his skills in this area are far from perfect.
- Hacking: Above-average. Since leaving the confines of The Facility, however, he's refined his abilities with a computer. He even managed to establish a connection with a backdoor in the Facility database.
- Strength: 3.5 tons
- Endurance: Superhuman, can exert himself at a maximum of 24 hours without tiring.
- Durability: Human.
- Reflexes/Agility: Superhuman. Easily dodged bullets at point blank range.
- Speed: Peak human, can run 25-30 miles.
- Standard Arrows: Standard set of arrows, usually carrying razor-sharp steel tips.
- Armor-Piercing Arrows: Nearly identical to his standard arrows, but are different in the aspect that their tips are made from adamantium.
- Explosive Arrows: Arrows carrying explosives of varying degrees of lethality. It's rare that the explosive used will be non-lethal.
- Shock Arrows: Capable of emitting an electric shock powerful enough to stop a man's heart upon contact.
- Tracer Arrow: For when he needs to track a target. GPS feed is displayed in one of the lenses of his sunglasses.
- Gas Arrows: Carries arrows that have impact-activated gas dispensers attached to them. The contents of said dispensers can vary anywhere from knockout gas to deadly hydrogen cyanide.
- Fire Arrows: Slightly more complicated than the rest of his specialty arrows, the fire arrows have a two-part delivery system. The first arrow spreads gasoline across the target, while the second arrow, carrying an impact-activated lighter, sets the target aflame. A less commonly used variant of this arrow employs the use of napalm in place of gasoline.
- Biochemical Arrows: Some of the deadliest and nastiest arrows Abel carries. They can carry a wide range of biochemical agents, from diseases to highly toxic chemicals. Either way, when this arrow penetrates someone, it is going to do some major damage.
- Electromagnetic Pulse Arrow: As the name implies, this arrow sets off an effective EMP upon impact, temporarily disabling(and sometimes completely frying) all electronics in the area.
Enhanced Tactical Eyewear: Pair of specially-designed sunglasses that transmit data, possess numerous vision filters, and have almost anything Abel requires to excel in a tactical situation.
Bow: Prototype bow manufactured specifically to fit Abel's needs. It far excels even the most high-end of bows. Capable of extreme accuracy, power, range, and speed, it is a terrifying weapon in 46's hands, and we feel that it will suit him well. He took it with him after escaping Facility control.
*image done by http://rossipoo.deviantart.com/