Why is Professor X a jerk?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

I was on Marvel Database the other day and I was looking up shadowcat and there is a pic of Kitty saying Professor X is a Jerk. But it dident saw why?

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I read this issue

Kitty a student in traninig at the x-mansion and she wanted to be an x-men

Professor x didn't let her become an x-men yet and she got really pissed off

she was talking with her friend outside talking shit behind pro x's back and than called him a jerk

#3 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12892 posts) - - Show Bio
@moywar700 said:

I read this issue

Kitty a student in traninig at the x-mansion and she wanted to be an x-men

Professor x didn't let her become an x-men yet and she got really pissed off

she was talking with her friend outside talking shit behind pro x's back and than called him a jerk

you read the issue wrong. Kitty WAS an X-Man and then professor Xavier demoted her to the New Mutants and when the others tried to calm her down and she called him a jerk
#4 Posted by SC (12919 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty's a racist, sexist, bigot who hates old people, bald people, people in wheel chairs, men, women, and bald people. She'll call any of those people jerks just for the sick thrill of it. 

#5 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid_Omega_Prime:  
  1. Because he reads minds if he pleases
  2. He can see out of the eyes of others
  3. Feel what others feel
  4. Can take away feeling
  5. Can take away memories
  6. Pretends to die just so that he can see his students cry for him. (he does this more than just once)

#6 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Kitty said so, and Kitty's always right.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12892 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ithinkitwasyou (682 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagneticShockwave: hahahahahaha

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

What Avenging-X-Bolt said. She had been an X-Man for a long time, and was believed to be dead with the other X-Men in space. During that time the Professor (who was secretly infested with the Brood Queen) had gathered the New Mutants to help train a new generation to cope with their mutant powers (not to become the next generation of X-Men). So when the X-Men came back from outer space & defeated the Brood Queen the Professor made the decision that Kitty was too young to go on dangerous missions with the X-Men... hence why he was a jerk. (But Kitty's over-reaction towards the "X-Babies" alienated herself from the New Mutants, the only others in her age group).

#10 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of an iconic Kitty moment. I like that they spoof it from time to time, such as when she called Tony Stark a jerk.

#11 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Kind of an iconic Kitty moment. I like that they spoof it from time to time, such as when she called Tony Stark a jerk.

exactly

I have the X-men :Classics reprint of that issue. Classic Kitty.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.