Why Cant Ultamate Professor X Use Telekinesis To Walk?

#1 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems Like A No Brainer

#2 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio

(I know I'm bumping this from way, way, WAY back, but I know the answer) 

Xavier says in one issue (IIRC, it was during the Date Night arc) that theoretically his telekinesis could be used to do just this, but he does not yet have the precision necessary to either repair the nerve damage or contract / relax the necessary muscles. He says this, however, while in the Danger Room using his telekinesis to deflect incoming bullets, with the implication being that he routinely trains using his telekinesis, hoping to eventually accomplish this feat.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13470 posts) - - Show Bio
@dementedtheclown:
uummm because he's dead.......... he IS still dead right?
#4 Posted by SC (13266 posts) - - Show Bio

Because the ladies dig the wheels, and its way, way easier to find car park spaces?

#5 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

so he can park in the handicap spot

#6 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

He had a harness that allowed him to walk for an issue or two, but that was waaay back in 93ish. These were the events proceeding Onslaught, and around the same era as Wolverine's adamantium loss. He wore it to invade Magneto's satellite.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.