Where is He Now ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody tell me what ever happed to Professor X ? I never see him anymore in the X-Men books ?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he was last seen gloating over Wolverine's 'first day' jitters as he was about to open the Jean Grey School for the Gifted. He seems to be taking a much more relaxed role in mutant-human affairs, in order to spend more quality time with his son :)

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT !!! Professor X has a son? When did this happen? Who's the mother? Moira, Lilandra or what?

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

WHAT !!! Professor X has a son? When did this happen? Who's the mother? Moira, Lilandra or what?

Legion

#5 Posted by OracleX (294 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like this is a game of "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?" His characterization is not as heavy-handed these days and I appreciate that. I still wouldn't mind seeing him in action more. Who would he be pitted against in "The X-men Vs. The Avengers" publicity stunt event?

#6 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like his absence as of late is kind of irresponsible on his part. Even though he can't play leader anymore I feel he should play a more active role in mutant affairs. He's got too much power to be sitting in the backgrounds.

#7 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- He is backpacking in Europe

- After spending that much time in a wheelchair he is making up for lost time and getting as much walking in as he can before Marvel cripples him again

(it has happened like 3-4 times)

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

- After spending that much time in a wheelchair he is making up for lost time and getting as much walking in as he can before Marvel cripples him again

Lol. Poor guy.

But I'd really like to see him again. I think the X-Men (East and West coast) could use every mutant they can.

#9 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Xavier should make a third team and resign in the middle of the continent so they can be the Middle Coast. But he would act as the mediator between both teams during missions and such. (Note this isn't serious, but it would ridiculously cool...kinda.....)

But seriously, I would like to see Professor have a much more active role in X-men again. To me, X-men just hasn't been X-MEN without Xavier in the chair telling Cyclops how to lead everyone to victory. It's strange with him not being in the picture while Magneto plays a pivotal role on the team now. Or at least did since Not A Hero started.

#10 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed he just needs to make his own team.

#11 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

He is locked in the basement in Utopia by Cyclops.

#12 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, character derailment of the highest order. It actually brings tears to my eyes when i think of how such an iconic character who stood for so much has now been forgotten by Marvel and it's writers.

#13 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I am hoping Xavier reunites both Wolverine & Cyclops team together and take over again.

#14 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

omg yes hahaha, this made me laugh so hard

#15 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss said:

I am hoping Xavier reunites both Wolverine & Cyclops team together and take over again.

Me too, the X-Men books haven't been the same ever since Xavier left. Marvel better bring him back!!

#16 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I was hoping schism would be his opening to get back in the right, and take over the teaching on Wolverine's side.That didn't happen@WarMachineMarkV said:

Though this is a good alternative

#17 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear, the fact that Marvel has now shafted him OUT of ALL the X-Books (of which if it weren't for him, they never would have been created.) to make way for people like Wolverine and Cyclops p*sses me off to no end, he needs to come back to his former glory ASAP.

#18 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs to start his own new team and tell everyone else to smarten the hell up. Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, Storm could be Xavier's Angels. Legion could totally be Bosley.

#19 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Well, I know Xavier might seem a bit old to be helping out but considering he's got a brand-new body (Or at least a new pair of functioning LEGS) on a what seems like constant basis, I bet he's still got quite a bit of fight left in him! that coupled with the fact that he's still one of the strongest and most skilled telepaths on earth AND we need to remember that Magneto has now been "De-Aged" to his prime also might imply that it's time to haul Chuck out of retirment if only so he can lend a hand and remind these youn punks that he;'s still got it!

#20 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I swear, the fact that Marvel has now shafted him OUT of ALL the X-Books (of which if it weren't for him, they never would have been created.) to make way for people like Wolverine and Cyclops p*sses me off to no end, he needs to come back to his former glory ASAP.

This. So very much THIS.

THIS POST IS APPROVED BY THE KAYVEE CORPS! ™

#21 Posted by frozenedge (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

I completely forgot all about Xavier. You'd think he'd at least make a cameo in one of the X-Men books like maybe be a guest speaker at Logan's school and at Scott's school (even he even still has one). If anything, I'd like to see Xavier somehow bring the X-Men back together and end this whole Schism thing. He's brought them back together many times in the past, so it shouldn't really be a problem for him to do it this time considering the situation.

#22 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@frozenedge said:

I completely forgot all about Xavier. You'd think he'd at least make a cameo in one of the X-Men books like maybe be a guest speaker at Logan's school and at Scott's school (even he even still has one). If anything, I'd like to see Xavier somehow bring the X-Men back together and end this whole Schism thing. He's brought them back together many times in the past, so it shouldn't really be a problem for him to do it this time considering the situation.

Exactly! It would be interesting if Professor Xavier was the one who reminds the X-Men of who they are and why they should have never split up in the first place.
#23 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio

My heart literally dropped in happiness when i saw this, there doesn't even need to be any dialogue at this point. *get's a little teary eyed. *sniff*

So, he finally makes his return in AvX, and his best friend's there to greet him.
#24 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

My heart literally dropped in happiness when i saw this, there doesn't even need to be any dialogue at this point. *get's a little teary eyed. *sniff*

So, he finally makes his return in AvX, and his best friend's there to greet him.

#25 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Don't focus on that ! (>.>) Charles Xavier is back after how many years !
#26 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

He was back in WATX, so I'm not really excited. Especially considering its this excuse for an event, lol.

#27 Posted by Billy Batson (57783 posts) - - Show Bio

People care(d) about Xavier..:?
BB

#28 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

He was back in WATX, so I'm not really excited. Especially considering its this excuse for an event, lol.

Oh, well i for one am. Like i said before, it is quite annoying how he's been shafted out of all X-Books for sometime now, doing nothing. Nothing.
#29 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Oh, well i for one am. Like i said before, it is quite annoying how he's been shafted out of all X-Books for sometime now, doing nothing. Nothing.

My point is. He was in WATX and then ignored. I'm not sure he'll be back for sure. And if he's not, this one appearance isn't going to count for much, because well. Everyone knows I hate Events.

#30 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7264 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@ReVamp said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

My point is. He was in WATX and then ignored. I'm not sure he'll be back for sure. And if he's not, this one appearance isn't going to count for much, because well. Everyone knows I hate Events.

Dammit !
#31 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

See?

#32 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss chuck. I hope he makes a comeback sometime soon.

#33 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

He dead.

#34 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

I Lol'd when this got bumped after what happened

#35 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

dead

#36 Posted by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

He's currently dead.

#37 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

He's currently dead.

Well.... we think he's currently dead.

#38 Posted by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

And his brain has been removed from his corpse.

#39 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeviousBastard said:

And his brain has been removed from his corpse.

It was a shock to me and many other long time X fans. Xavier did indeed have a brain!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.