Walking, but for how long?

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone think Predator X will eat his legs before the end of Messiah Complex?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Anyone think Predator X will eat his legs before the end of Messiah Complex?"

wow that's a scary thought lol

#3 Posted by The Golden Sentry (98 posts) - - Show Bio

What I would like to know is how did he gain the ability to walk again?

#4 Posted by insect (22 posts) - - Show Bio

well scarlet witch cured him

#5 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

As harsh as that question is, as well as how harsh my answer might sound, there seems to be a bit of a trend when it comes to Prof getting confined to a wheelchair, so I think chances are good.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Predator X should eat his whole entire spine so he can never walk again.

#7 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should show the mental breakdown someone would have it that actually happened. Could you imagine being able to walk, knowing what its like and then being crippled? It would be devastating, then, you regain the ability only to have it taken away again, and again. He would be a basket case. He will be crippled again, no doubt, but by now its lost its effectiveness, nobody cares anymore, the wheelchair is as much a part of the Professor X character as are his powers. I think his body should be completely destroyed, and his brain and spinal cord carried around in a glass jar full of liquid. He would still be able to communicate mentally, and actually become more powerful then he was before.

#8 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I think they should show the mental breakdown someone would have it that actually happened. Could you imagine being able to walk, knowing what its like and then being crippled? It would be devastating, then, you regain the ability only to have it taken away again, and again. He would be a basket case. He will be crippled again, no doubt, but by now its lost its effectiveness, nobody cares anymore, the wheelchair is as much a part of the Professor X character as are his powers. I think his body should be completely destroyed, and his brain and spinal cord carried around in a glass jar full of liquid. He would still be able to communicate mentally, and actually become more powerful then he was before."

And then he can be best friends with http://www.comicvine.com/martha-johansson/41121/

#9 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I was trying to think of her name. Cassandra Nova carried her around in the "Here Comes Tomorrow," timeline where Beast is some mad evil scientist.

#10 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

Another idea is to transplant Xavier's brain into Jean's dead body. Imagine the story possibilities.

#11 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio
Just how many time has the Professor has regain the ability to walk only to loose them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.