Telekinesis?

#1 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Telekinesis is listed under his powers but has he ever used it?  I don't recall him doing so.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

telepaths are telekinetic aren't they?

#3 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"telepaths are telekinetic aren't they?
"
No, telekinesis means moving objects with your mind.  Telepathy is just reading minds(or insert thoughts ETC.)
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that, but what telepath isn't telekinetic in the Marvel Universe?

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X of Earth-616 does not have telekinesis. Professor X from Earth-1610 (Ultimate Universe) has a small amount of telekinesis.

#6 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Professor X of Earth-616 does not have telekinesis. Professor X from Earth-1610 (Ultimate Universe) has a small amount of telekinesis."
Ahh, ok fair enough.
#7 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Professor X of Earth-616 does not have telekinesis. Professor X from Earth-1610 (Ultimate Universe) has a small amount of telekinesis."
Really?

well it does kind of makes sense since he one of the biggest psychics he should be able to pull it off because of he's dominance over the mind
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

He only used it one time i believe though

#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt prof x used a little tk to levitate in cable and deadpool comic he was having  a  conversation with cable

#10 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"didnt prof x used a little tk to levitate in cable and deadpool comic he was having  a  conversation with cable"
Are you sure it wasn't Cable levitating him?aztek the lost said:
"I know that, but what telepath isn't telekinetic in the Marvel Universe?
"
Does Emma have TK?
#11 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm i really couldnt tell was hoping some one could tell me it look like he was moving on his own, and why was the tk field colored differently on xavier then everything else

#12 Posted by Dr. Winter (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Karma doesn't have any TK.

#13 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

That was Cable levitating Xavier. 616 Xavier has never demonstrated any TK abilities at all, to my knowledge. And no, not all telepaths have telekinesis. Likewise, not all TK users are telepaths.

#14 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Does Emma have TK?"
there was one time..but it was right after jean was in her body and she was unconscious...but other then that...none that i know of
#15 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

He has telekinesis...one comic book in the late 60's showed him using it to protect the x-men from an explosion. I just wondered why it was not developed throughout the years.

#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

red and orange

#17 Posted by mgrman5 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Hellion does not have telapthy

#18 Posted by Erik (31723 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Professor Xavier of the 616 universe does not have telekinesis. Telekinesis and telepathy do not go hand in hand. How many mutants have both? I can think of more that have only one of the two, than I can that have both.

#19 Posted by Erik (31723 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone sent me this image supposedly displaying Professor X's TK. To me it seems that this is Cable but I need clarification from someone who has read the comic or who has scans of what happens before and after so it is more clear.
#20 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

It is Cable. Even the Professor of the Ultimate Universe has nowhere near that kind of telekinetic power.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

1610 Xavier held a sentinel up off the ground using TK.

#22 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Must have been after I dropped the book. Regardless, that is Cable doing all the work on that page.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.