Return of Onslaught & Cassandra Nova

#1 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

With The Death Of Professor Xavier at the hands of cyclops i think now would be a good time to bring these two characters back. Legion who is devastated over the death of his father uses all of his power to try & bring him back but instead brings back Cassandra Nova &/or Onslaught in his stead. together with Onslaught or Cassandra Nova (Essential Family Member) he goes off & prepares his own war against not only the earth 7 its heroes but Cyclops as well

#2 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.

Only because the last two times Onslaught was brought back, it was pathetic. is original arc was the only time I actually followed comics, and it was amazing.

Onslaught should be reserved for massive company wide events, like Marvel's version of the Anti-Monitor or something.

#3 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

true but with xavier dead 7 legion probably about to go crazy it would be good for his return so that legion can become bad side with onslaught then in the end betray him/see the error of his ways & truly take his place amongst the x-men

#4 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

no. he wont. its just your wishful thinking. cassandra nova was the BIGGEST pile of sh*t, uninspired character i ever did see. even cluemaster is cooler than her.

#5 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

no. he wont. its just your wishful thinking. cassandra nova was the BIGGEST pile of sh*t, uninspired character i ever did see. even cluemaster is cooler than her.

no. he wont....... glad to know u are a writer of marvel & makes calls like that lol!!!!!! until u do become one thou i'll continue with my wishful thinking.... last i checked my opinion was still mine

#6 Posted by KDarkholme (337 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Cassandra Nova return but not so much Onslaught. He was a bigger pain in the a** than Casssandra was to me and more annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.