It's Official

#1 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

He no longer has any real sway over the X-Men. Magneto even choses to talk to Scott instead of him.
#2 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.. Scott was the headmaster at one point. Besides maybe is because Scott is the one in the field. Xavier is normally the one that stays home after all. But I think they respect him and he plays a good part with them

#3 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anyone really trusts xavier anymore
#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto said it, it's not about him anymore. Scott's been running the show for a while. Think it was since that deadly genesis business came out.

#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot:
 I lost all respect for Xavier after that. It is not what he did, it was the hypocracy, He said that he would never do stuff like that and the foundation of the new X-Men was built on that lie.
#6 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
"@Buckshot:  I lost all respect for Xavier after that. It is not what he did, it was the hypocracy, He said that he would never do stuff like that and the foundation of the new X-Men was built on that lie. "

he scwered the x-men over
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It was all badly written by someone who showed absolutely no knowledge of what interaction Magneto & Xavier had just a few months ago in X-Men: Legacy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.