Follow

Professor X

Character » Professor X appears in 7591 issues.

Professor Charles Xavier is the creator of the X-Men and founder of the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. His dream of peaceful coexistence between mutants and humanity has long been the driving force for the X-Men. An immensely powerful telepath and scientific genius, Xavier was among the world's greatest masterminds. Killed at the hands of a Phoenix crazed Cyclops, Xavier's memory and dream still remains and motivates his X-Men to keep fighting for a world that fears and hates them.

Finally Found It: Professor X has telekinetic powers!

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have been looking for this one for a long time since this question has been raised. I knew that I read it in one of my comics...finally found it.

It is found in Marvel Comics Amazing Adventure #17 Origin of the Beast

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xanni15

Solid.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those comics are so old that a lot of the explanations have been retconned out. For example, Jean Grey's telekinetic powers used to be called teleportation for a few issues. But even Emma Frost has been shown to possess latent telekinesis - when Jean Grey possessed her body, she was able to use telekinesis despite the fact that her own body was unconscious. It's long been assumed that all telepaths or telekinetics have the potential for the other powerset, which is why that power combination tends to occur most frequently in high level psychics.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good detective work!!!!

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sexy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.