Charles Xavier Destiny...

#1 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think would Professor X fate would be after Second Coming... 

Would he get an active role? wold he be playing the same role as now?, maybe get a team for him to lead (the ones that are not so comfortable as how Cyclops is leading things).

#2 Posted by jstarzyk (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you tell me where he is now?  He hasn't been in Second Coming at all, and I'm just picking up with X-Men again...

#3 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

His destiny is to confront the Shadow King on the astral plane again. 

#4 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio
@jstarzyk: He is living in Utopia, playing a really low profile. Practically doing nothing. =S
#5 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: That would actually be cool. I miss Shadow King.
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

He's sat in his room suilking that Cyclops or Magneto wont let him out to play since he joined them on Utopia ;p

#7 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldestrisk said:
" @Edamame: That would actually be cool. I miss Shadow King. "
The Shadow King last appeared in X-Men: Worlds Apart. I also like the Shadow King.  : ) 

I don't know of any other recent appearances of the Shadow King. 
#8 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:  That was his last appearance, and it wasn't enough for me.
#9 Posted by Jake Fury (18670 posts) - - Show Bio

he was in the most recent issue of Uncanny. He delivered a eulogy at Kurt's funeral.
#10 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I remember laughing when Magneto kneel to Cyclops, the old Professor really wasn't expecting that. That was pure jealousy.

It is a little funny how Charles Xavier with every year is becoming less and less important.
#11 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldestrisk: Yeah. I don't know of any other trade paper backs in which the Shadow King appears. 
#12 Posted by eldestrisk (637 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: ???
#13 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

The Muir Island Saga was pretty good with the Shadow King in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.