Follow

Proemial Gods

Team » Proemial Gods appears in 10 issues.

The Proemial Gods were created to maintain order in the living universe and each of them was given a specific task. They are now all believed to be dead.

Brio & Antiphon the first celestial and watcher.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By scuzz2.0

Despite the obvious appearance and title similarities between the watchers and Antiphon, does it actually state anywere that they are the first Watcher and Celestial? I have every issue the Proemial gods appear in and i cant see it stated anywere. unless it says it in a handbook or something. 
    I mean Brio doesnt even look like a Celestial.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Leliel
    @scuzz2.0: Know you right she does not if she is a she, but until Marvel tell us otherwise is just a guess
    COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By COBRAMORPH

@scuzz2.0 said:

I mean Brio doesnt even look like a Celestial.

I always assumed that the Celestials were some kind of artificial creations, while the watchers are an organic race, so to me, if Bria built them, then there would be no reason for her to look like them. Maybe some kind of similar visual cue yes, but for the most part no.

I mean, if in Star Trek some bye-gone organic race created the Borg, I dont really expect the creators to look like the Borg minus the heavy tech add-ons. For all I know, the scientist that created the first "true" Borg was Trek's version of a sexy Hot piece of blue ass Asari, & in a fan-fic universe that was a focal point in time where creation diverged into the Mass Effect Universe & the 1960-2007 Star Trek Universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.