Should Zelda star in a game?

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

She only was the playable charecter once, and it was in a horrible Cd-I game. It's called the Legend of Zelda, so we should be able to play as her.

#2 Posted by fesak (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Smash Bros Melee/Brawl

#3 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Smash Bros Melee/Brawl
"
In the main series, where there's no Mario or Bowser around.. Princess Peach got her own game, and Zelda knows magic and can transform into Shiek.
#4 Posted by XION66578 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah they really should give Zelda her own game. I mean in Twilight they showed us she can use a bow and arrow. Who knows maybe she can turn into a animal like Link, and Ganondorf. But still that would be something cool to see.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you want to?

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind a acrobatic based Shiek game (like Prince Of Persia), where you play as one of the old Sheikah tribes, not neccessarily Zelda.

#7 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

YES.

I would play that allllll the time. 
.....so maybe they shouldn't make Zelda her own game, for I would get nothing accomplished. sigh.
#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

totally i whould play

#9 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually would like to see her as a main character some time...stop relying on link to save her all the time...i'd maybe play it...

#10 Posted by fesak (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they should introduce a new villain that has a thing for kidnapping pretty elf boys, so maybe Zelda gets a chance to shine.

#11 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

IT HAS BEEN LINK AND SHALL REMAIN LINK!

#12 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Maybe they should introduce a new villain that has a thing for kidnapping pretty elf boys, so maybe Zelda gets a chance to shine.
"
Exactly. I mean for pete's sake, the whole game is named after her. So... would they call it.... Link?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.