Follow

Prince of Orphans

Character » Prince of Orphans appears in 79 issues.

John Aman, the Prince of Orphans, is one of the seven Immortal Weapons. Mysterious even to those who cultivate unending mystery, Aman is one of the deadliest combatants on Earth.

How good a fighter is he?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I'll be honest I've never read a comic with him until the newest issue of Secret Avengers. How good a fighter is he?
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Hard to say because he's got his whole green mist of death powers to help him out in a fight. However to become one of the Immortal Weapons and gain those powers he would have had to train for years and accomplish an incredible task. That added to the fact that he is the oldest of the Immortal Weapons and has the most experience I think he's got to be up there with some of the best in the world.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

@PrinceIMC said:

Hard to say because he's got his whole green mist of death powers to help him out in a fight. However to become one of the Immortal Weapons and gain those powers he would have had to train for years and accomplish an incredible task. That added to the fact that he is the oldest of the Immortal Weapons and has the most experience I think he's got to be up there with some of the best in the world.

i agree. he is a boss and i think he had the mist powers before he became an immortal weapon.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Hyperlight said:

@PrinceIMC said:

i agree. he is a boss and i think he had the mist powers before he became an immortal weapon.

That is possible. Fat Cobra was bitten in half and regenerated from it before he became an immortal weapon. They really should give us more info on the Prince of Orphans one of these days.
    Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hyperlight

@PrinceIMC: i was wondering about fat cobra too because he seemed to be inhuman since he was born. My opinion, he might be a mutant. or an avatar to a chinese got or some crap like that. John Aman got his initial abilities and training from buddhist monks i believe. I dont know what his origins are in Marvel but he is based off of the Amazing man and the green lama

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
    Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump are there anymore feats or information available about his story/level?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.