fps_dean's Pretty Deadly #1 review

Pretty Awesome

I wasn't entirely sure what I thought of the writing on this issue when I first read it. There are several stories going on in this issue which felt rather unconnected after reading only this issue. But despite the flaws in this issue, there was no single issue I wanted to read more than the second issue, which I felt would determine if the first issue was a 3 or a 5 for me. As I am giving this issue a 5, I have already read the second issue.

Each story in this issue was brilliantly told, and the art was great in itself, but the reader was left in the dark as to how they fit into the bigger picture, until the second issue brilliantly ties it all together.