Predator Crossovers I'd Like to See

• 52 results
Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
#DateWelcome to my blog:Choose Your View:Attached to Forum:Back/ Next
1708/14/10Predator Crossovers I'd Like to See(Blog) (Forum) (List)Predator(Back) (Next)

Let's dive right in:

1) Predator/ Daredevil - Predators go after guys that have weapons, and DD uses his billy club pretty well. After taking down a street gang single handedly, a predator starts tracking him. Daredevil's got an advantage though - his radar sense allows him to see where the predators are.

2) Predator/ Spider-Man - I really don't see this as too different from the DD crossover. The difference is Spidey's weapons are the web shooters. He doesn't quite have the same advantage as DD though, because while his spider sense warns him of danger and helps him avoid being hit, it doesn't allow him to see where the predators are.

3) Predator/ Iron Fist - I just like the idea that predators attack guys with weapons, and Fist is "The Living Weapon."

4) Predator/ Wetworks - I'd like to see how those golden symbiotes fare against predator tech.

5) Predator/ Team 7 - This would be a little more like the original movie, but the soldiers have super powers, so a little more even.

6) Predator/ Wolverine - Logan's adamantium skull and spine would be an irresistable trophy to a predator. I'd want to see this in the Savage Land, where Wolverine can go full on berzerker mode, and tear into some predators. A T-rex has got to eat at least one predator, or be blown to bits trying.

7) Predator/ Ghost Rider - It's kind of a weird match-up, but here, the predators can see the skull up front, so I think this would be a desirable trophy for them. I think GR's penance stare would be useless here, and this would be more of a physical fight. Can the Rider give as well as the Predators give?

Well, that's a few off the top of my head. Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to throw in any of your own.

Back/ Next#DateWhich blog will it be:Choose Your View:Attached to Forum:
Back:1608/14/10Seven Comic Writers That Inspire Me(Blog) (Forum) (List)Erik Larsen
Next:1808/14/10Answering SumoSlamMan: Non-Capes Writers That Interest Me(Blog) (Forum) (List)Gen. Discussion

Want more blogs?ViewTheIndex
Full Blog Index:(numerical order)(alphabetical order)(categorized: [numerically] [alphabetically])

Thanks again!

#1 Posted by ka385385 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

it's kind of hard to be ,i never know DK crossover with marvel before ,you know anything of their crossover?
#2 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: Forgive me, ka', but your comment has confused me a little.  By "DK," do you mean Dark Horse?  To my knowledge, they have never crossed over with Marvel.  That's why these are crossovers I would like to see happen. ;)
#3 Posted by ka385385 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop:
so am i,always love to read crossover ,that's why i love comics:) 
i hope Dark horse does not compete very closely with marvel ,american comics should work together more to beat manga.
#4 Posted by IlluminatiIllussion (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Solomon Grundy... 
He seems to be a Prodigy...  

#5 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@IlluminatiIllussion: Sooo, you're saying Predator vs. Solomon Grundy?  I don't exactly understand your "Prodigy" comment - how so?
#6 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators vs Ghost Rider just...isnt a fair match up at all. 
#7 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doombert said:
"Predators vs Ghost Rider just...isnt a fair match up at all.  "

Okay...would love to hear your thoughts on why. :)
#8 Posted by ComicStooge (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator\Punisher...need I say more?

#9 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

"Predator\Punisher...need I say more? "

That would be pretty cool.  Just thinking about the original movie, it might be interesting if it was set in Vietnam, during his tour of duty.  That would be way in keeping with the Predators' love of a hot climate. 

A similar matchup I'd find interesting would be Predator/ Deathblow.
#10 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator Vs Hack/Slash
#11 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
"Predator Vs Hack/Slash "

I like H/S just enough to say that's a fun idea. :) 
Do you really think Cassie's got the skills to take down a Predator? :^/ 
Vlad and a Predator might be a decent fight.
#12 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop: 

I reckon that is what would be interesting about it, as much as I love the ideas already listed it's gonna be a pretty much brawl fest through most of the comic with those guys cept maybe Franks, I would like to see the Pred maybe team up with Cassie and Vlad to take something else down and most importantly see some smarts being used to trick a pred.
#13 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: The couple of times I've seen a Predator team up with its prey, it felt out of character to me.  The way I originally understood the Predators, they hunted the most challenging fighters/ hunters they could find.  I could see them ignoring their initial prey to hunt a bigger threat, but not really team up with them.
#14 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator vs Deadpool 

And  

Predator vs deathstroke

These are the two I want to see the most.

#15 Posted by imaginaryman (198 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see predators crossover with GI Joe

especially storm shadow and snake eyes

#16 Posted by longbowhunter (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator vs. Obscure McDonalds Characters

#17 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeRiccadonna said:
"Predator vs Deadpool  

And   
Predator vs deathstroke 
These are the two I want to see the most."

I'm more partial to Deathstroke, but I think both would be awesome stories.  Deadpool's self awareneness of being in a comic would have to come into play in his crossover.  "What the heck did Batman do, when he fought these guys?!" :)

@imaginaryman said:
"I'd like to see predators crossover with GI Joe  especially storm shadow and snake eyes "

Snake-Eyes and/or Storm Shadow would be awesome, but Predators taking on the entire G.I. Joe team would be epic!  If both GIJ and Cobra thought the Predators belonged to the other side, I could see a colossal fight at the end, as the Joes and Cobra call a temporary truce to fight off the Predators. :)
#18 Edited by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter said:
"

Predator vs. Obscure McDonalds Characters"

GRIMACE IS NOT OBSCURE! YOU TAKE THAT BACK! LOL 

Seriously though, the Predators are nowhere near as sneaky as the Fry Guys, and Hamburgler's going to kick some butt.  Mayor McCheese is going to declare war, and once Ronald gets involved, with his ability to disappear behind objects that shouldn't be able to hide him, and other magic, the Predators are in for a fight.  Grimace, as much as I love the guy, is in trouble - he's a big, purple target, and his arms are too short to fight effectively. ;) 

Once they ally themselves with the even more obscure Burger King characters, the Predators are in trouble. :D
#19 Edited by longbowhunter (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop:
Hahahahaha! Grimace is a big purple target. Speaking of Burger King characters how do you feel Wheels here would fare in a fight with the Predators? 

By the way I like the idea of Daredevil vs. Predator. The radar sense thing is genius.

#20 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator verse  Sling Blade 
(@cbishop:
Karl Childers)  

and this way he could take a predator ...   
#21 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33:   No. ;)

@longbowhunter said:
"@cbishop: Hahahahaha! Grimace is a big purple target. Speaking of Burger King characters how do you feel Wheels here would fare in a fight with the Predators? 

By the way I like the idea of Daredevil vs. Predator. The radar sense thing is genius."

The picture didn't show up, and I don't remember who Wheels is.  Was that the little BK robot that liked fries?  And thanks for the compliment on the DD/Pred idea. :)
#22 Posted by longbowhunter (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter: 
Predator verse  Sling Blade 

(Karl Childers)   with a lawn mower blade of course (and the bible says two predators are not lay together )

and wheels need to team up to catch a predator !
#24 Posted by longbowhunter (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33:
I like the idea. Lets bring in Chris Hanson.
#25 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: 8^O That...is not...a fry loving robot.  wow.

@J1ml33: Didn't I tell you no?  lol

#26 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter:  well that might be a great Ideal and also Ozzy Osborne and Amy Winehouse too ..
#27 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeRiccadonna: 

hey tell me the guy from sling blade could take on the predator (live on the show to catch a predator ) could he ? 
your thoughts
#28 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33: The McDonald's idea out-funny'd the Sling Blade idea.  Do you get paid every time you post that pic or something?
#29 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop:  no , its the internal joy of watching your reaction to it is its own reward (but I you do not want me to post it anymore then say the word and I will respect your wishes ) I did not mean to annoy you or anything like that .
so Mcnugget beats Lawnmower blade ( you win ) 
I know when a good french fried tator 
must go down in the 9th 
you win ...
#30 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33: LOL, it's not the McNuggets... it's the mental picture of Grimace's crosseyed look, as he tries to look at the triangular laser dots on his forehead, as he says, "Uh-ohh," and then explodes into a purple goo.  ...Of course, that means nothing.  We don't really know what Grimace is, or what that purple mass he's made of can do.  He might just reform, like the Shmoo or something. lol
#31 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop:  great picture is available in HD ? lol
#32 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33: All the pictures in my head are in glorious 3-D, HD, full living color...including my dreams. ;)
#33 Posted by J1ml33 (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop:  sounds Lovely I was thinking blue ray but 3D works too..:D
#34 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@J1ml33: Blu-ray is for TV, my friend!  I was thinking IMAX! THINK BIG! ;)
#35 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine/Predator is a genius crossover, even though Predator would win. My personal crossover of choice would be a Jason Voorhees crossover. I'd just love to see a "Jason vs Predator movie" I'll explain more about it later.
#36 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7657 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider would mess up a Predator, Iron Fist would be the most interesting match up i think.

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

predator vs captain america (steve)

#38 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan said:
"Wolverine/Predator is a genius crossover, even though Predator would win. My personal crossover of choice would be a Jason Voorhees crossover. I'd just love to see a "Jason vs Predator movie" I'll explain more about it later. "

I dunno.  Predator can mask themselves from sight, but Wolvie'd be able to smell them, and he's pretty stealthy, being all ninja-like and all.  Jason Voorhees might be interesting, but would he move fast enough to not get blown up by a Predator?

@Omega Ray Jay said:
"Ghost Rider would mess up a Predator, Iron Fist would be the most interesting match up i think. "

You're not the first person to say Ghost Rider would win, but I dunno.  Beyond the penance stare and some enhanced strength, what's he got?  I've forgotten - does he actually throw hellfire?  It's not like he's acrobatic, and he's only quick when he's on the motorcycle.  I think it would be a throwdown. 

Like I said in the blog, I just like the idea of Iron Fist, because he's "The Living Weapon," and Predators go after someone with a weapon.  I think it'd be along the same lines as Daredevil or Spider-Man.

@joshmightbe said:
"predator vs captain america (steve) "

That would be an interesting battle.  The shield being his main weapon... I really wonder what that fight would be like.
#39 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

The ones I enjoyed most so far were Batman/Predator I, Predator Vs. Judge Dredd, and Predator Vs. Magnus Robot Fighter , and Tarzan Vs. Predator.

The Predator VS.

VS. Hawkman in an isolated 1 0n 1 in Egypt.

VS. Solar would Go to their Homeworld and try to Eradicate them.

Vs. The Empire, Put 3 Predators on the Death Star. Sales ensue.

VS. Punisher in 1980's NYC drawn by Mike Zeck

Vs. The Phantom! AKA "The Ghost who walks!" in the Jungle!

Vs.Turok Son of Stone in the Lost Land!

Vs. The Shadow in Golden Age NYC.
#40 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

How bout preadtor vs conan a good fight in addition to combining 2 of arnold's best movies 

#41 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone:  Good choices, turok'! Shadow would be awesome, but would his ability to cloud men's minds work on Predators?  If so, we've got a stealth fight on our hands! 

I love the idea of the Phantom vs. Predator, but it's kind of been done with Tarzan vs. Predator.  Turok would be cool too - that would be sort of like the Wolverine/ Predator in the Savage Land idea.  Punisher and Hawkman would be passable reads, Star Wars/ Predator would be pretty cool (so would Star Wars/ Aliens), but Solar/ Predator is just kinda "meh" to me.

@joshmightbe: I'd buy Conan vs. Predator. :)
#42 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop said:
" @turoksonofstone:  Good choices, turok'! Shadow would be awesome, but would his ability to cloud men's minds work on Predators?  If so, we've got a stealth fight on our hands! 

I love the idea of the Phantom vs. Predator, but it's kind of been done with Tarzan vs. Predator.  Turok would be cool too - that would be sort of like the Wolverine/ Predator in the Savage Land idea.  Punisher and Hawkman would be passable reads, Star Wars/ Predator would be pretty cool (so would Star Wars/ Aliens), but Solar/ Predator is just kinda "meh" to me.

@joshmightbe: I'd buy Conan vs. Predator. :) "
Solar has a tendency to follow Aliens who prey on humans to their home-worlds to try and exterminate them.
#43 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeRiccadonna said:
"

Predator vs Deadpool 

And  

Predator vs deathstroke

These are the two I want to see the most.

"

I agree with these two suggestions.
#44 Posted by Jake Fury (18315 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator vs the Smurfs.
#45 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
"Solar has a tendency to follow Aliens who prey on humans to their home-worlds to try and exterminate them."

Ah, now I see.  That makes sense. 

@The Sadhu said:
"I agree with these two suggestions. "

I still say Deathstroke and Deadpool would be pretty much the same story - Deadpool would just have more jokes. 

@Jake Fury said:
"Predator vs the Smurfs. "

Predator wouldn't hunt Smurfs - they don't use weapons.  Gargamel, on the other hand... ;P
#46 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@cbishop said:
@turoksonofstone:  Good choices, turok'! Shadow would be awesome, but would his ability to cloud men's minds work on Predators?  If so, we've got a stealth fight on our hands! 

@joshmightbe: I'd buy Conan vs. Predator. :)
The Phantom is AKA "The Ghost who walks" so you would have the stealth thing in this fight also.
#47 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: I still think it's a bit like Tarzan vs. Pred, but then, so is Turok vs. Pred, and let's face it, I'd buy 'em both. ;)
#48 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
Me too, lol I just figure 'cause Phantom has a gun and "Super-Powers" he's got an edge on Tarzan against a Predator.
#49 Posted by cbishop (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said: The Phantom has super-powers?  Since when?  I actually forgot about his guns, for some reason, so he'd definitely be a target for the Predators.  What might be interesting is if it were a generational story - the first Phantom in the story losing to the Predators, but then they come back and discover another Phantom in the jungle.  They might be momentarily fooled into thinking the Phantom has returned from the dead, but a scan of the skull would reveal that it wasn't the same guy.  Still, they'd go after this one too... but maybe the next generation Phantom has upped his game, in order to take them on. :)
#50 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love the idea of Predator v.s Jason Voorhees. Voorhees insane durability and defense would work well against the Predators devestating weapons. Maybe we could go historical and have him face off against Ghengis Khan. the ultimate conquerer and strategist facing off against the ultimate killers and hunters. How many Mongols would a Predator be able to kill before falling?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.