User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

How're Yee? 0

Love this one. It's a favourite. There're very few Irish characters in comics and with Cassidy's cousin Sean Cassidy run over by an areoplane over in X-men this mad vampire will always have a place in my heart and long boxes.  The story opens with Cass' on the run. He's got himself in a spot of bother with the local sherrif and it's time to move on. One quick meal later and Cassidy's postponing a trip to New York after sniffing out some thing he's gotta investigate in New Orleans. A short stroll...

Interview With the Wanker 7

Breaking vampire stereotypesFor my 1,000th review on Comic Vine, I wanted to pick something special, so I chose this, Preacher Special Cassidy: Blood & Whiskey. Preacher was a consistently good series, and Irish vampire Cassidy was one of the highlights of the series.The story takes place mostly in New Orleans, where Cassidy has stopped because he has smelled another vampire. This leads him to make the acquaintance of one Eccarius, a long-haired, florid-talking, cape-wearing self-described '...