Follow

Powerboy

Character » Powerboy appears in 31 issues.

A member of the Teen Titans during the year after the Infinite Crisis. He has some ties to Apokolips. He was also Supergirl's boyfriend for a while, but... that didn't end so well.

Why is Powerboy dead ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I have a question. on Powerboy's page he is classifid as God/Eternal. Now if that was true then how come he is dead ?

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MrMiracle77

Killed by The Source; not many ways to come back from that.

From an editorial standpoint, he started life as a subject character in the Supergirl comic and a brief stint in the one-year-gap titans before his death.  There isn't much motivation for his return.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Video_Martian

I honestly don't see him coming back anytime soon...

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Man I know I said this before but "Why dose everyboy hate Powerboy ?" Well I gess it makes no differents. I mean I don't like Jason Todd but there alot of people that like him. Anyway I just wanted to know how Powerboy can be killed if he is soppose to be a God/Eternal and being killed by the Source is a good ansrew.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.