which lantern corp should you belong too.

#1 Edited by JonWilson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectrum

Red Throes of Rage

As an energy on one of the far ends of the Emotional Spectrum, the Red Light of Rage has an overpowering effect on the thoughts of those who managed to wield it, and its energy often coalesces as intense heat that burns as long as the anger is there to serve as its fuel. The overwhelming power of the Red Light can often burn away the power of most other lights in the spectrum. Atrocitus of the Five Inversions managed to harness the red light in a Central Battery on Ysmault to power his Red Lantern Corps. The Red Lanterns become so consumed with rage that they are literally filled with its red energy, which replaces their blood and heart.  

The Emotional Embodiment of Rage is The Butcher

Orange Light of Avarice

As the pure light of greed, exposure to the orange light can have addictive effects on sentient beings who try to wield it. Its consumptive power can also drain the energy from most other lights. The Orange Light was harnessed into a power battery thousands of years ago by a number of beings, who made a deal with the Guardians of the Universe to keep it. In the thousands of years since, it has stayed buried in the planet Okaara of the Vega System. Larfleeze is the last surviving keeper of the Orange Light and uses it to create his Orange Lanterns.  

The Emotional Embodiment of Avarice is Ophidian

Yellow Fire of Fear

First harnessed by the Qwardians, Sinestro would later wield the Yellow Light and use it to establish and empower his Sinestro Corps as a dark mirror of the Green Lantern Corps. The Yellow Light has the specific ability to weaken the strength of the Green Light of Will, making it the perfect weapon against Green Lanterns who have not confronted their fears.

The power of the Yellow Light grew intense enough to summon forth a monstruous elemental that completely embodies fear. This being became known as Parallax.

Green Might of Will

As the balanced and center color of the Emotional Spectrum, it was the power of the Green Light that the Guardians of the Universe chose to harness for the foundation of the universal police force, the Green Lantern Corps.

The Emotional Embodiment of Will is  Ion and inhabits the body of Sodam Yat.

Blue Rays of Hope

Said to be the most powerful light of the Emotional Spectrum, the Blue Light apparently has the drawback of being dependent on the Green Light of Will to be utilized to its full power. This symbiotic relationship also strengthens the power of the Green Light when its wielded in the vicinity of a bearer of the Blue Light. The Blue Light was channeled by two exiled Guardians, Ganthet and Sayd, to create the Blue Lantern Corps

The Emotional Embodiment of Hope is Adara

Indigo Glow of Compassion

Little is known yet about the Indigo Light. It is wielded by a group calling itself the Indigo Tribe that seeks to spread goodwill throughout the universe but has not made its presence known to the universe yet. A female calling herself Indigo appears to be the leader of the Tribe. Their staffs apparently react in different manners to the power of the other six corps; an agonizing Green Lantern was given a mercy killing when exposed to the staff, while a Sinestro Corpsman was in turn overwhelmed by a massive yellow construct and scared away. 

The Emotional Embodiment of Compassion is Proselyte

Violet Aura of Love

Like the Red Light, the placement of the Violet Light at the far end of the Emotional Spectrum means it can have a particularly overwhelming influence on the minds of those who wield it. The power of the Violet Light was discovered by the Zamarons, who found the remains of two embracing lovers fossilized in violet crystal. Their first attempt to harness this power proved its overwhelming effects, as the original Star Sapphires possessed a rabid obsession in their pursuit of love. The Zamarons have since refined their methods for channeling the Violet Light with their new Star Sapphire Corps through new Star Sapphire Rings and Batteries fueled from a massive superbattery on Zamaron

The Emotional Embodiment of Love is The Predator      

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I think something like this has been done before....
That said. 

#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done a lot of times.

#4 Posted by JonWilson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

i did not find it when i first looked you dont have to comment if you dont want to.
#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

I would most likely be a blue lantern or a indigo. Yeah I know...lol
#6 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd Be an Orange Lantern... Minus the Dying part
#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually might fit the Red Lanterns better than the Orange. D:
#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" I actually might fit the Red Lanterns better than the Orange. D: "

Yeah, but you and every one in your corps would be PMSing every day. lol 
Are you sure you don't want to be appart of the Star Sapphires. XD 
Not like you could, I still say they're sexist.
#9 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be in the Green Lantern Corps, closely followed by Blue. Indigo is probably third.

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Yeah, but you and every one in your corps would be PMSing every day. lol Are you sure you don't want to be appart of the Star Sapphires. XD Not like you could, I still say they're sexist. "
Hey! It is not my fault that I have a tendac- AOHOFWEIFHSDOFHDS!

I agree, they're sexist jerks, "Oh guys can join but they have to be pure and crap) utter bull crap.
#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Yeah, but you and every one in your corps would be PMSing every day. lol Are you sure you don't want to be appart of the Star Sapphires. XD Not like you could, I still say they're sexist. "
Hey! It is not my fault that I have a tendac- AOHOFWEIFHSDOFHDS!  I agree, they're sexist jerks, "Oh guys can join but they have to be pure and crap) utter bull crap. "

Well, I can understand the Amazons, a society of women. However the Sapphire Lanterns and the power they have reperesent the emotion of love. So they pretty much say men can't join, cause men don't love. lol
#12 Edited by NightFang (9988 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said it before and i'll say it again....Black Lantern!

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24882 posts) - - Show Bio

what about white lanterns

#14 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (862 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sticking with the old fashion Green, nuff said.

#15 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

imma yellow . 

#16 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: 

O_O

LIAR!
#17 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
i kid you not . but which do you think i'd fit into ?
#18 Edited by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably be Violet :P

#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: The Cool Lantern Corps...I don't know but I wouldn't have pictured you as a Yellow Lantern.

@Donnieman v5.1: LOL, nice going.
#20 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: well ... yellow is my favourite colour :D
#21 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: You are so NOT yellow :P
#22 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to be a Blue Lantern or Indigo Lantern, but realistically I think I'd be a Green Lantern.

#23 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Oh, that explains it. : p
#24 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: You still didn't edit it... : p
#25 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: My bad, got it xP
#26 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
@Donnieman v5.1:

heheh i think i'd be good at instilling great fear :D
#27 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Might want to stop with the smiley faces first...lol. Or if you can do both at the same time, that would be lethal.
#28 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  
okay then how's this:   
>:D
#29 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: 

LOL, you're still smiling though. More evil, I'll give you that.
#30 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: it's my evil smile .
#31 Posted by Lunatyk (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd fit best in with the Red Lanterns...

#32 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd probably be a GL, all i need is the right reason and motivation and i'll stop at nothing to reach that goal

#33 Posted by ComicMan24 (147085 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't know. If anyone has any suggestion, please tell me.

#34 Posted by Jake Fury (18414 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm stuck in traffic I'd be following Atrocitus.. 

Under normal conditions...probably Green.
#35 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Red, Black, Indigo, Or Green.

#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Red.

@Fortanono said:
" Red, Black, Indigo, Or Green. "
You're dead, or you have died and been resurrected before?
#37 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Red.

@Fortanono said:
" Red, Black, Indigo, Or Green. "
You're dead, or you have died and been resurrected before? "
LOL.
#38 Posted by JonWilson (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:
white is lifes essence  
#39 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Red... I'm a hot-head.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.