#1 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF?

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot the Black Ranger!

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I call racism lol

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, how do they forget to add Zack?!

#6 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I call shenanigans!

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously...injustice.

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

It's because I haven't figured out a way to incorporate him, oh ignorant one. Zack's spot is the fifth ranger. Usually, it's a black ranger. sometimes it's green. Now you see my predicament. So, if you can please just fuckin forget it, we can all get on with a slightly better day, savvy?

#9 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

No. You have raped the memory of the Black Ranger, and we demand justice. Forget the later shows that suck, man, focus on the first and best lineup. Oh, and where's Zordon, Rita Repulsa and the like?

#10 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"It's because I haven't figured out a way to incorporate him, oh ignorant one. Zack's spot is the fifth ranger. Usually, it's a black ranger. sometimes it's green. Now you see my predicament. So, if you can please just fuckin forget it, we can all get on with a slightly better day, savvy?"

Just put zack in with the green ranger

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Zack was an awesome Power Ranger. I hated when Adam took his place. But I was glad when he got the Frog Zord. Serves him right for taking Zack's place. LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.