Follow

Power Rangers

Team » Power Rangers appears in 323 issues.

The Power Rangers are a group of people chosen to defend the innocent utilizing teamwork, numerous high-tech weaponry and technology.

powerrangers feats

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tronboy

could i get feats on power rangers and power ranger villian i know im not supose to put it in this section but this is the best way to get views

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hudyman

Sure. But what power rangers are you talking about? There are many rangers. SPD are my most prefared

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Darling_Luna

Super sentai/ Power Rangers have many powers through out the years:

Super strength, being able to lift boulders, big logs, break holes in stone walls

Leaping ability: can jump a couple stories

Super Speed and reaction, GokaiBlue Joe was able to cut a sword in half as it was flying at his face, and wasn't morph

Body duplication

Super vision

Energy Blasts and things like that.

etc

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

some were crazy

Javier312000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Javier312000

Since there isn't an specific generation, I'll put the most common treats that rangers seem share.

Strenght and durability: Almost, if not all rangers can survive and counter attacks that can casually destroy buildings of concrete (which would require atleast 1,500 tons or 14,715,000 Newtons of force), tank energy blasts that can destroy skyscrapers and jump and fall hundreds of meter.

Speed: All rangers are bullet timers, can dodge and block blaster fire and move several meters faster than the human eye can perceive (the human eye takes to perceive an image in 1/220 of a second.)

Also there is the villains, like Lord Zedd, who in his first appearence could move tectonic plates to create a giant fissure several hundreds of meters large.

I also made a page talking about their power.

https://www.reddit.com/r/powerrangers/comments/7moa8v/how_powerful_are_the_power_rangers_and_the/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.