Follow

Power Rangers

Team » Power Rangers appears in 323 issues.

The Power Rangers are a group of people chosen to defend the innocent utilizing teamwork, numerous high-tech weaponry and technology.

Power Ranger Questions

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Did Kimberly ever take a leadership role in any of the episodes?
    What episodes has a main story about Kimberly?
    What power ranger season does a girl take a leadership role besides in Power Rangers Time Force in where the Pink Power Ranger takes a leadership role?    

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crom-Cruach
    @haydenclaireheroes said:
    "  Did Kimberly ever take a leadership role in any of the episodes?     "
    not to my memory
    " What episodes has a main story about Kimberly "
    several.
    "What power ranger season does a girl take a leadership role besides in Power Rangers Time Force in where the Pink Power Ranger takes a leadership role?     "
    none I have seen.
    roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By roadbuster
    Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Duo_forbidden

First question: I think there was a two part episode when she went back in time to the Old West and she led the ancestors of the present power rangers.

Second question: No idea, but there are a few.

Third question: Delphine of the Aquitian Ranger when the original rangers were transformed into kids. I believe she was the white ranger.

HOW DO I remember all this at my age, I do not know.

Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4  Edited By Illyana Rasputin
    @Duo_forbidden said:
    "First question: I think there was a two part episode when she went back in time to the Old West and she led the ancestors of the present power rangers.  Second question: No idea, but there are a few.  Third question: Delphine of the Aquitian Ranger when the original rangers were transformed into kids. I believe she was the white ranger.  HOW DO I remember all this at my age, I do not know. "

Duo_forbidden is right about Kimberly leading the Old West team. I believe that was the only time she took a leadership role. Actually, he is right regarding all of your questions.
    MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#5  Edited By MatKrenz

To answer questions,I think that Duo_Forbidden answered them all.But did you that in the japanese version of the next Power Rangers series we learn that the Red Ranger is actually evil and a girl becomes the Red Ranger ?

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Duo_forbidden

Going back to the second question, One of the main episode(s) with Kimberly was the one where she left in order to be a gymnastic. I don't remember all of it, but I remember it being VERY long. 

@MatKrenz: Japan is still making Power Rangers? Lol wow.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @Duo_forbidden said:
    " Going back to the second question, One of the main episode(s) with Kimberly was the one where she left in order to be a gymnastic. I don't remember all of it, but I remember it being VERY long. 

@MatKrenz: Japan is still making Power Rangers? Lol wow. "
    Yea it was like  3 episode arc of Kim and her replacement leading to her eventual departure 
    Oh japan has been making power rangers a decade or two beofore us and are 2 seasons ahead 
    BUT Saban who did the original run from Mighty Morphin to in Space  when there was true continuity was saban's run up until zordon's death Lost galaxy to RPM was Disney bought the franchise back from disney and is planning to keep a cast for twoseasons and will be more like mighty morphin and is planning a tv movie Overall though he is hoping to revamp the whole series and it will be airing on nicktoons in spring 2011 
    JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By JamesSpiring
    @MatKrenz said:

" To answer questions,I think that Duo_Forbidden answered them all.But did you that in the japanese version of the next Power Rangers series we learn that the Red Ranger is actually evil and a girl becomes the Red Ranger ? "

Not evil, he was a kegamusha - a fake Lord planted to protect the real one. Not sure how that will be adapted. 

As for Japan's Power Rangers, yeah, Super Sentai has been running since 1975, missing only one year (1978, when they adapted Spider-Man!) the current Super Sentai season, Tensou Sentai Goseiger, is season 34. Whereas Power Rangers Samurai (based on Sentai 33, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger) will be our season 18.
    Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

Did Kimberly ever take a leadership role in any of the episodes? = Yes....when she was thrown back in time (to the Old West/1800's......back in Season 2) and established 'Wild West' Power Rangers.
    What episodes has a main story about Kimberly? = I know that there was Green Ranger saga (where Kim starts to have an interest in Tommy), Then their was Kim's big break in her gymnastics career (got 'injured') and then decided to pass the torch (all in season 3)
    What power ranger season does a girl take a leadership role besides in Power Rangers Time Force in where the Pink Power Ranger takes a leadership role? = Wild Force (for like the first episode) and Alien Rangers (white ranger)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.