New Power Rangers Season

• 73 results
#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The new PW Season starts today. Cryo must be excited. I've missed the last three seasons but this one, I'm gonno watch every single episode, starting with the one hour PW Jungle Fury today.

#2 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Well, you beat me to it. And, as it seems from lookng over the toys, that it won't exactly be like Jyuuken Sentai Gekirangers. But, then again, those are just the toys. If you missed the last three seasons, you missedlot."

Please don't tell me I will have trouble understanding this one because I missed the last three!

Oh yeah, I bought the green ranger toy, lol, i can't remember if it's a Rhino or an elefant.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you beat me to it.

And, as it seems from lookng over the toys, that it won't exactly be like Jyuuken Sentai Gekirangers. But, then again, those are just the toys.

If you missed the last three seasons, you missedlot.

#4 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"wow....most people wouldnt admit to buying powerranger toys lol"

Whatever, I collect them. It's also hard because my 4 year old brother always finds a way to sneak up and open the packages.

#5 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Elephant. It's totally not gonna be like Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger. I hope they don't make it so each zord is a different ranger, but I hope it's instead just like a power-up or change of cotume deal. In Gekiranger, they didn't change their appearance, and they just had like multiple zords like past season. I can only hope."

What time sone are you in, I want to make sure I don't spoil it for you, lol.

#6 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"What time is it supposed to come on (eastern standard time) and what channel if you guys know"

Eastern is at 7pm, and it's on Jetix.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

wow....most people wouldnt admit to buying powerranger toys lol

#8 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Elephant. It's totally not gonna be like Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger.

I hope they don't make it so each zord is a different ranger, but I hope it's instead just like a power-up or change of cotume deal. In Gekiranger, they didn't change their appearance, and they just had like multiple zords like past season. I can only hope.

#9 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mantid says:
"Darkchild says:
Whatever, I collect them. It's also hard because my 4 year old brother always finds a way to sneak up and open the packages."
*shrugs* I collect the Power Rangers Megazords."

I once owned a huge Megazord, I think it was from Rescue season.

#10 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

What time is it supposed to come on (eastern standard time) and what channel if you guys know

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Darkchild says:
Whatever, I collect them. It's also hard because my 4 year old brother always finds a way to sneak up and open the packages."

shrugs I collect the Power Rangers Megazords.

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Elephant. It's totally not gonna be like Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger. I hope they don't make it so each zord is a different ranger, but I hope it's instead just like a power-up or change of cotume deal. In Gekiranger, they didn't change their appearance, and they just had like multiple zords like past season. I can only hope."
What time sone are you in, I want to make sure I don't spoil it for you, lol."

Eastern Standard. It comes on at 7.

#13 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Mantid says:
"Renegade Lantern says:
"What time is it supposed to come on (eastern standard time) and what channel if you guys know"
Eastern is at 7pm, and it's on Jetix."
Thanks man!"

I hope you have that channel, cus you don't want to miss it.

#14 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
Eastern is at 7pm, and it's on Jetix."

Thanks man!

#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

No way man

Go get him Red guy! YAAAAGGH

repeatedly knocks over blue ranger toy with red

People are losers

#16 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

And the Rangers are all big kitty related...

#17 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

The new power rangers? Geez I haven't watched power Rangers in... YEARS. I just might check it out for the fun of it, why not? Not like I have anything better to do :P

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the pilot episode. Power Rangers - Jungle Fury maybe pretty good after all. It seems to be decent.
Post Edited:2008-02-19 02:08:23

#19 Posted by Feral Nova (46596 posts) - - Show Bio

:'( I MISSED IT! Darn the world! My life is over! lol :P

I hope they havea re-run on it...

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

":'( I MISSED IT! Darn the world! My life is over! lol :P I hope they havea re-run on it..."

He He.. LOL. Yeah they will. Its amazing the Power Rangers have been around for so long. I met Jason David Frank a few days ago in California he is pretty cool.

#21 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"I met Jason David Frank a few days ago in California he is pretty cool."

O.< eye twitch

The episode was awesome, and way better than anything Overdrive could do. I hated Overdrive with a passion.

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Another one? Holy crap, they should seriously stop. The only one that was worth watching was the originals.

#23 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Another one? Holy crap, they should seriously stop. The only one that was worth watching was the originals."

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.

#24 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"King Saturn says:
O.< *eye twitch* The episode was awesome, and way better than anything Overdrive could do. I hated Overdrive with a passion."

Jason David Frank is Tommy from The Original Power Rangers - He was the Green and White Power Ranger. He was also the Black Power Ranger , in Power Ranger DinoThunder.

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"King Saturn says:
O.< *eye twitch* The episode was awesome, and way better than anything Overdrive could do. I hated Overdrive with a passion."
Jason David Frank is Tommy from The Original Power Rangers - He was the Green and White Power Ranger. He was also the Black Power Ranger , in Power Ranger DinoThunder."

Duh. I knew that. Why'd you tell me?

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"King Saturn says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"King Saturn says:
Jason David Frank is Tommy from The Original Power Rangers - He was the Green and White Power Ranger. He was also the Black Power Ranger , in Power Ranger DinoThunder."
Duh. I knew that. Why'd you tell me?"

Oh. I though when you said eye twitch it was a symbol for you didnt know him or something.

#27 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"King Saturn says:
Overdrive uses action to sneak in Scruff Mcgruff messages like "eat your vegetables" and "pick up trash and you can be a ranger". LOL
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

So what do you guys think about Power Rangers - Jungle Fury so far ?

#29 Posted by Ippy (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched Power Rangers since the originals. The new ones don't really seem that interesting to me.

#30 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

It's f@cking awesome. It's reconciling Power Rangers after the trainwreck that was Operation Overdrive. The idea is one of the best ever. I just can't wait till the Ancestral Rangers come in.

And, the next season of Power Rangers doesn't sound too bad either. In Japan, the current Super Sentai series is Engine Sentai Go-Onger. It kinda reminds me of Turbo, just like Jungle Fury probably reminds alot o people of Wild Force. Probably the same basic principal, but Go-Onger doesn't look too bad. The megazord, the way it's built, kinda reminds me of a totem pole(random?) and the zords actually talk and have a mind of their own.

http://www.supersentai.com/database/2008_go-onger/index.html

There's the link to Power Ranger Central's page on it, including the rangers, their engines(zords) and all their weapons. A god American name for it would probably be Power Rangers: Grand Prix(saw it on a youtube vid ;P)

And, here's the theme song for Engine Sentai Go-Onger while I'm at it...

BTW: Did anybody see that hot dance number by RJ last night? ;P

#31 Posted by Ninjasnake (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I Hate the new power rangers shows. The season when they first went into space was the end of it for me. I only enjoyed the orignal and turbo. I don't understand whats so great about them now that keeps them around.

#32 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

a new power rangers season i grew up with it when it first kicked off and the effects were cheesy and rubbish but it rocked these ones just suck i mean it started sucking after the first movie i mean why turn tommy white he should have stayed green.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone even keeping up with the Power Rangers: Jungle Fury season ? I tried to but I missed the last two episodes

#34 Posted by Terry Handson (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

power rangers? nah stopped watching after the galaxy rangers!

#35 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

already? 0_o last time i checked they didn't even finished the other seasons

#36 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Ippy says:

"I haven't watched Power Rangers since the originals. The new ones don't really seem that interesting to me."

Totally agree.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"already? 0_o last time i checked they didn't even finished the other seasons"

Yeah. Power Rangers - Jungle Fury is out and its been out for some weeks now. The first few episodes were pretty good. But you can see the Power Rangers plots for the show are really decaying away to nearly nothing.

#38 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

they should at least finish a season before making new ones

#39 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"they should at least finish a season before making new ones"

Thats true

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"they should at least finish a season before making new ones"

Thats true

#41 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"already? 0_o last time i checked they didn't even finished the other seasons"
Yeah. Power Rangers - Jungle Fury is out and its been out for some weeks now. The first few episodes were pretty good. But you can see the Power Rangers plots for the show are really decaying away to nearly nothing. "

These ones aren't. I've seen the plots from Japan. Usually, they adapt those plots to American TV. If they're sticking to the Japanese plots, this is gonna be a helluva season, including a movie and a whole new bad guy.

#42 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

spits on Resonate for spitting on thread

Go play in traffic.

#43 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

spits on thread

#44 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

gets hit by a car

#45 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would they make Power rangers without a Pink one? Like really substitue yellow for Pink. gah. lol

#46 Edited by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJAwFreak

What do you think he's seen?
A preview of RPM?
#47 Posted by inferiorego (22906 posts) - - Show Bio

that show is still on the air?

Staff
#48 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"that show is still on the air?"

Unfortunately.
#49 Posted by inferiorego (22906 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"inferiorego said:

Unfortunately."
Is Kimberly still on? She was the only reason I watched it back in 96 I think....
Staff
#50 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:

Lol look at his face XXXDDD
yeah but the Japanese one is way better
but non seriously Power Rangers RPM lets hope Disney studios blows up before the new show arrives XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.