Follow

Power Pack

Team » Power Pack appears in 490 issues.

Alex (12), Julie (10), Jack (8), and Katie Power (5) met "Whitey" Whitemane, an alien who gave each of them one of his powers before his death, imbuing them with unique super powers. The 4 kids became the youngest superhero team ever: Power Pack.

Will there be a Power Pack animated series thanks to Disney?

hydro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hydro

Ok i hear rumors on fourms and ign that they might be making a Power Pack animated series or a Pixar film. But i think it would rock beacuse Power Pack haven't been popular in anything i haven't seen them in video games or have there own animated movie like Wolverine vs Hulk or Avengers which pretty sucks and will at least have a good cartoon because now we are getting alot of crap shows so im hoping that Disney will do something good to show people that they have done something right and not just buy it to make marvel look like asses. 

But what do you think about a Power Pack animated series? 

Next Fourm is a poll where you can Vote.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @hydro said:
    " Ok i hear rumors on fourms and ign that they might be making a Power Pack animated series or a Pixar film. But i think it would rock beacuse Power Pack haven't been popular in anything i haven't seen them in video games or have there own animated movie like Wolverine vs Hulk or Avengers which pretty sucks and will at least have a good cartoon because now we are getting alot of crap shows so im hoping that Disney will do something good to show people that they have done something right and not just buy it to make marvel look like asses.   But what do you think about a Power Pack animated series?   Next Fourm is a poll where you can Vote. "
    What rumours?  Aside from IGN's top ten poll of what their members would like to see turned into TV series... which isn't a rumour, it's just what their members would like to see, and it only came number 10 out of 10.   

Anyway, please don't make duplicate threads for the same topic :) 

And for the record, Power Pack is one series that I've always said would make a great show.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again :)  Both the original, and the recent revival would work.
    THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i doubt it but i would like them too

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.