Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1721 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

Wonderwoman calls PG arrogant! Is she right or wrong?

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GWHH

I was looking at this photo and I wondered where does Wondy get off carrying PG arrogant. I never seen any of that in her. Sure she a very confidence hero/women.

But WHY does wondy call PG one of the most arrogant people she ever know? I mean she is hard head of the first order but arrogant I would say no! What is her evidence of this, never seen any of that from her!! Actually, I would say she a very humble person at heart! But arrogant, I think not.

What do you??

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gwhh: She's probably right. But then Power Girl thought the same thing about Wonder Woman and SHE was probably right as well. I think it takes a certain mindset to be a superhero. You probably pretty much HAVE to be arrogant.

Doesn't mean you're going to be a jerk, just that you have self confidence to the point almost of self delusion.

bjchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a time in the 70's and 80's where Power Girl had a really bad attitude. Thankfully it's been reigned in, so now it's more confidence in her abilities, as opposed to just being a bitch. Wonder Woman can be the same way at times.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.