Who Should Play Power Girl In The Live Action Movie?

• 91 results
#1 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

We always talk about who should play Wondewoman in the live action movie. But we never ask who should play Power Girl In a live action movie.

Who do you think should play her in the movie?

Kaley Cuoco

Is my first guess!

She the same height as PG in the comics. She got a BIG chest for her frame size. She a fiesty girl. Plus she already got a fan base from the big bang theory!

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

@GWHH said:

We always talk about who should play Wondewoman in the live action movie. But we never ask who should play Power Girl In a live action movie.

Kaley Cuoco

If they were doing a Super Buddies kind of movie maybe. I don't know if she could carry a movie herself or be as dramatic as a lead actress would need to be but a teen sex comedy kind of Justice League movie maybe.

#3 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@GWHH said:

Kaley Cuoco

She the same height as PG in the comics. She got a BIG chest for her frame size. She a fiesty girl. Plus she already got a fan base from the big bang theory!

Oh, I thought you were looking for an actress. BAZINGA!
#4 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

No, just... no

#5 Posted by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said: Correct. We are here to talk about actress NOT the movie!

@GWHH said:

Kaley Cuoco

Oh, I thought you were looking for an actress. BAZINGA!
#6 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm someone who is hot and has a big chest obviously.

#7 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@GWHH: No, you misunderstood what I meant. I was mocking Cuoco's ability as an actress.
#8 Edited by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@GWHH said:

Kaley Cuoco

Is my first guess!

Those are not even "big" in lower case. I can't think of any famous actress with a rack big enough for her to play PG. There are probably talented unknowns out there who are being knocked back because their boobs are too big for most roles. The part should go to one of them.

http://www.thecastingwebsite.com/

http://www.ecaster.com.au/Public/Default.aspx

http://www.starnow.com.au/

http://www.modelmayhem.com/

#9 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody because she shouldn't be in a movie

#10 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@TeamUnitedNerds said:

Nobody because she shouldn't be in a movie

You are in the wrong forum.

#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Christina Hendricks.

#12 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6438 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt she will ever be in a movie but Christina Hendricks seems like a good choice.

#13 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio
Gemma Atkinson
#14 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Christina and Gemma have Wonder Woman size boobs. Let's be serious.

#16 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

Hmmm someone who is hot and has a big chest obviously.

Some people here aren't getting the "big" part.

#18 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@War07:

That pic of Gemma looks pretty much EXACTLY like Power Girl as it is, so my votes for her.

#19 Posted by SC (12731 posts) - - Show Bio

Big E Langston. Has the size, strength, size, width, size, cleavage, look, shape, size.

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads about actresses to play PG always turn into threads about people's favorite hot actress.

#21 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Would she be willing to dye her hair blonde to play power girl? No wigs here!

Christina Hendricks.

#22 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan said:

These threads about actresses to play PG always turn into threads about people's favorite hot actress.

Eh, well...

#23 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Christina Hendricks.

hell yeah !
#24 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

A helpful pic of PG for reference.

#25 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Melissa Archer

She does soap operas. So she knows drama. She got the body for it! And she got spank also!!

#26 Edited by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

CassidyFreeman

#28 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by snarkybits (324 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: I agree

#30 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Alana De La Garza

She tall, busty and smart. Plus you dye her hair (no wigs please) and she a DEAD ringer for PG!!

#31 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Darkmount1 (1270 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkmount1 said:

Gentlemen and ladies, if I could direct your attention to this:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fan_fic/news/?a=72407

I think Power Girl would show more TV show potential.

Another fan who wants a show with PG drawn by his favorite DC artist, written by his favorite DC writers, with a voice actress who matches the way he imagines PG's voice, using his favorite PG stories, with a few of his own ideas about storylines thrown in. Brill. Don't you people like to have any surprises in life?

#34 Posted by Darkmount1 (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan: The guy realized his mistake, and now Palmiotti and Gray are showrunners. And that's the point of comicbookmovie.com's fanfic section.

But what did you think of the actual casting?

#35 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkmount1 said:

@PowerGirlFan: The guy realized his mistake, and now Palmiotti and Gray are showrunners. And that's the point of comicbookmovie.com's fanfic section.

But what did you think of the actual casting?

I don't follow. What mistake are you referring to? I'm not familiar with the voice actors in that cast. Whatever works. But I wouldn't pick Conner as the artist. There's got to be better than her. Would she work on a fan film anyway?

#36 Posted by Darkmount1 (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan: You've never seen "That 70's Show", "Covert Affairs", "Leverage", or even "Ghostbusters"????

And the mistake was.....look, sure we all like surprises, but at the same time, we like idealizing things too. We like both expected AND unexpected things to happen. That's what you originally asked before I commented.

Also, regarding Conner as character designer for a series like that--that's just it, she's the character designer. Who animates it is another story.

#37 Edited by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkmount1 said:

@PowerGirlFan: You've never seen "That 70's Show", "Covert Affairs", "Leverage", or even "Ghostbusters"????

And the mistake was.....look, sure we all like surprises, but at the same time, we like idealizing things too. We like both expected AND unexpected things to happen. That's what you originally asked before I commented.

Also, regarding Conner as character designer for a series like that--that's just it, she's the character designer. Who animates it is another story.

I don't watch any of those TV shows.

I was a bit harsh with the "not wanting surprises" comment. People naturally want good artists and writers to work on their favorite books. The point where it gets boring is when fans are trying to write the character the way they imagine her or would like her to be.

I don't particularly like Conner's characterization of PG.

#38 Posted by Darkmount1 (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan: Don't you mean Palmiotti and Gray's?

#39 Edited by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkmount1 said:

@PowerGirlFan: Don't you mean Palmiotti and Gray's?

I don't like Connor's style of art. Her art is bland and cartoony, though with the occasional good moments. Despite this, I generally do like her depiction of PG and the costume design she uses. It's just usually badly drawn.

I am open to various interpretations of the character. Variety is interesting and fun. I don't strongly advocate just one interpretation or strongly oppose any interpretation, though some I enjoy and some I don't.

#40 Posted by Darkmount1 (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan: Oh. Well, to each their own...

#41 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@War07: YES! I agree 100% :)

#42 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan: Really? I think Gemma Atkinson would fit the role perfectly, I mean her face and hair look exactly like Power Girl and she is extremly hot :) even her boobs don't exactly match but lets be honest here, there is never going to be any actress that would have the same size boobs as Power Girl, the only actress that has boobs that matches Power Girl's IMO is Pamela Anderson but she is far to old for the role if you ask me, so I think Gemma Atkinsowould be the best choice right now.

#43 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@PowerGirlFan: Really? I think Gemma Atkinson would fit the role perfectly, I mean her face and hair look exactly like Power Girl and she is extremly hot :) even her boobs don't exactly match but lets be honest here, there is never going to be any actress that would have the same size boobs as Power Girl, the only actress that has boobs that matches Power Girl's IMO is Pamela Anderson but she is far to old for the role if you ask me, so I think Gemma Atkinsowould be the best choice right now.

There is no face "exactly like Power Girl" because it is different for each artist. There may be no famous actresses with big enough boobs for the role but among the much larger number of new or unknown actresses there probably are some. Why settle for less? We shouldn't even have to go with fakes! Find some actress out there whose boob size is preventing her from getting regular roles and give her the opening she needs.

#44 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

wyrwal,

#45 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by darkman61288 (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Kelly Brock

#47 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkman61288 said:

Kelly Brock

Who?

#48 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerGirlFan: I think he meant kelly brook

my choice is still the same

#49 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Jamie Alexander the actress

Lynn Collins

or maybe

Alexandra Daddario

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.