Where is Power Girl's baby?

Posted by KINCART (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Power Girl had a baby during Zero Hour does anybody know what happened to it?

#1 Posted by Darkmount1 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

They never elaborated. Yet another in the pile of never-resolved plot threads. Supposedly, his name was Equinox, and when he's born, he ages rapidly, and then dissappears. He's never mentioned again in the DCU. That's it. (See Justice League America #108 (1996) for more details.)
#2 Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

gives birth to a son (supposedly named Equinox), who ages rapidly. Finally he disappears, and has never been mentioned again in DCU

#3 Posted by KINCART (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, I had no clue.

#4 Posted by Dernman (15250 posts) - - Show Bio

He kept on aging and died of old age. :p

#5 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was the dad supposed to be?

#6 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

for anyone is interested, the equinox in question has his own page on the site. Though the bio leaves much to be desired in the way of info...

@azza04 said:

My question as well...

#7 Posted by achilles100 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04 said:

Er, ah...very awkwardly...it was Scabarus, or whatever that demon's name was. And even worse, she was artificially impregnated by her "grandfather" Arion. Now you know. Now you know why PG fans try to forget this and pretend it never happened.

#8 Posted by SC (13237 posts) - - Show Bio

Hanging out with Ms Marvel's baby/blood relative in other ways, in the Creepy Dimension.  

Whatever happened to incestuous superheroine pregnancy story plots anyway? Great idea. 

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Hanging out with Ms Marvel's baby/blood relative in other ways, in the Creepy Dimension.

Whatever happened to incestuous superheroine pregnancy story plots anyway? Great idea.

LOL. What I was thining :P

#10 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:

Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch have it covered! sorta.
#11 Posted by SC (13237 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:

LOL, too true *nods and smiles*  

@ReVamp:   !!! The secrets of Hope Summers exposed! Now I am pretty sure that would cause a Schism... if like Hope was actually Rachel Summers and Wolverine's daughter... *gets confused by idea* and they said that Schism couldn't get worse... lol
#12 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

@TheCrowbar said:

LOL, too true *nods and smiles*

@ReVamp: !!! The secrets of Hope Summers exposed! Now I am pretty sure that would cause a Schism... if like Hope was actually Rachel Summers and Wolverine's daughter... *gets confused by idea* and they said that Schism couldn't get worse... lol

Nope. That ideas much better than Schism, so it wouldn't get worse.

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (12116 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask Mister Terrific

#14 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

If she EVER has a baby with him, I swear the very next person I see I'll punch in the face.

#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (12116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

If she EVER has a baby with him, I swear the very next person I see I'll punch in the face.

They could name it baby T,lol

#16 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

Hahaha yeh lol

But really, she better not.

#17 Posted by daredevil21134 (12116 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

Hahaha yeh lol

But really, she better not.

Ya never know these days

#18 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

TOTALLY THIS. I'll back your punch with a roundhouse kick

#19 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

LOL. Thank GOD that horrible Mr. Terrific series is getting cancelled, it was ruining PG by making them unnecessary f*** buddies :P

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@Jorgevy said:

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

LOL. Thank GOD that horrible Mr. Terrific series is getting cancelled, it was ruining PG by making them unnecessary f*** buddies :P

Really? OH GOD, I didnt know, I rather not waste time reading that awful series. I too am glad to know it will be canceled

#21 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

EQUINOX NEVER EXISTED, THE STORY WAS NEVER WRITTEN, AND NOBODY SHALL EVER SPEAK OF THIS THREAD AGAIN!

#22 Posted by PowerHerc (85100 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@Jorgevy said:

@mr.obvious said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Ask Mister Terrific

Yes it was.

#23 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

EQUINOX NEVER EXISTED, THE STORY WAS NEVER WRITTEN, AND NOBODY SHALL EVER SPEAK OF THIS THREAD AGAIN!

I'm gonna totally save this little story kernel, and in twenty years I'm going bring Equinox back, with some super-elaborate story that ties into every major event in comicdom from Zero Hour to that point. You just wait and see.

*saves thread*

I'll be seeing you in 20 years.

#24 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOptimist said:

@primepower53 said:

I'm gonna totally save this little story kernel, and in twenty years I'm going bring Equinox back, with some super-elaborate story that ties into every major event in comicdom from Zero Hour to that point. You just wait and see.

*saves thread*

#25 Posted by Deprive (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04: The last person to have sex with Power Girl before she got pregnant was Hal Jordan.

#26 Edited by JSAVen (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl ´s baby,

Hal Jordan was´t his father, The baby was product of Magic.

Equinox, grow up very fast, to be a Strong Warrior

and then, he finallly killed his nemesis a Powerful Demon. (after that, he vanished from this plane)

#27 Edited by Delphic (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by JSAVen (103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Delphic said:

She never had sex with him. Arion did use some Magic spell. The baby had ADN from the Evil creature. who Equinox will kill later. (i know, is so weird)

#29 Posted by Delphic (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@JSAVen said:

@Delphic said:

She never had sex with him. Arion did use some Magic spell. The baby had ADN from the Evil creature. who Equinox will kill later. (i know, is so weird)

Still man, magic or not, you got to think. Kara was impregnated by her "great grandfather". That's just...I don't know. Traumatic. Like keep you in therapy for years traumatic.

#30 Posted by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Delphic (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@TheOptimist said:

@primepower53 said:

*saves thread*

HAHAHA THIS!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.