#1 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

We get stats for everyone else, Superman's height 
Thor's weight . 640 lbs (291 kg) 
Wonder Woman's speed - half light speed 
 Tony Starks wealth 9.4 billion 

So what is PG is she a DD
Power Girl closer to a GG?

#2 Posted by KenTheProfile (412 posts) - - Show Bio

the right size! yeah i am a pig i got over it.
#3 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the artist really, but they usually look like DD's.  They are definitely not GG.  My wife went from a DD to a G when she was pregnant and they where much bigger than Powergirls usually look.

#4 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi said:
We get stats for everyone else, Superman's height Thor's weight . 640 lbs (291 kg) Wonder Woman's speed - half light speed  Tony Starks wealth 9.4 billion  So what is PG is she a DDPower Girl closer to a GG?
Did you really just ask this question? ...........
#5 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao can't believe you asked. Some times they look above DD, probably EE. DD's aren't as big as people make out. 

#6 Posted by Judge_Dredd (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with "really big", PG has some of the most uber breasts in comics.

Gotta love this perverted topic, but anyways I'd say they could be anywhere in the realm of an F-cup, G-cup, even an H-cup. Just check out some of those models from the UK for example, Kate Booth (H-cup) for comparisons.

#7 Posted by The Poet (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought for sure the title was suposed to make you think preverted, but the content was actully intellectual. That would have been clever....

Turns out, I was totally wrong.

#8 Posted by Judge_Dredd (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Although this discussion of boobs can be somewhat intellectual, I mean it's almost like math!

#9 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Judge_Dredd said:
Gonna go with "really big", PG has some of the most uber breasts in comics. Gotta love this perverted topic, but anyways I'd say they could be anywhere in the realm of an F-cup, G-cup, even an H-cup. Just check out some of those models from the UK for example, Kate Booth (H-cup) for comparisons.
Hint: They use different size charts in UK and US. And several other countries use their own sizes too.
#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

What she has are NOT DD's. She's an F or G at least.

#11 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet said:
I thought for sure the title was suposed to make you think preverted, but the content was actully intellectual. That would have been clever....  Turns out, I was totally wrong.

LOL, you know, I was thinking the same thing... >.<
#12 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
She's not a G, not that big, but  E or F sure.
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

@The Dark Huntress said:
She's not a G, not that big, but E or F sure.

You're right. G's are ridiculous (not that hers aren't, but they are super-ridiculous)

I feel sad that this topic even exists.

#14 Edited by Judge_Dredd (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Those women out there with G-cups aren't ridiculous, call me old fashioned I respect people of any body type. And, conveniently, find them to be... well, hot. 

Similarly, I don't find Power Girl ridiculous. There are really busty women out there, people of all shapes and sizes, might as well include that in comics. And sure it's used for sex appeal and that's not a bad thing either, but yeah it's... a good thing. Power Girl good.

Ha, and sure a topic about Power Girl's bra size is silly and on the perverted side, but its harmless fun comic board times. It'd be discussed in Mallrats for sure.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Z-Cup

#16 Edited by Youngcircle (408 posts) - - Show Bio

green golbin

#17 Posted by Boobies_McGee (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't people focus on a character for their character *sigh*
Anyway's, they vary, and it's believed the fluctuation matches the overall state of DC Comics sales.

#18 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

this topic is werid :I
#19 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobies_McGee said:
Why can't people focus on a character for their character *sigh* Anyway's, they vary, and it's believed the fluctuation matches the overall state of DC Comics sales.
lol
#20 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7846 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how Master Roshi did this thread.

#21 Posted by ZoddGuts (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Their at least DD imo.

#22 Posted by Bigheart711 (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure that they're Size G's as well.

#23 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it matter? They're boobs.

#24 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

DD's or just high D's her boobs aren't super fat her outfit just helps em look more vokumptious then they are.

#25 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Like any female comic book character it really depends on the artist drawing the character. That being said however she is usually depicted as a large busted woman varying in size from D to E.

#26 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

powergirl to me is more then just a set of great mouthwatering tits lol shes a great sassy sexy kickass charater that is cool.
#27 Posted by dboyrules2011 (13422 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the point of this thread who cares

#28 Posted by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio
@dboyrules2011 said:
You haven't discovered girls yet have you? You will, and trust me, they are WONDERFUL!!! 

I'd go with 34 DD and the only reason they're that big is because PG is so much bigger than your average human, being as she's Kryptonian. Anything bigger than that is comical OH MY GAWD I MADE A PUN!!! YES!!!
#29 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

And here I thought this was yet another feet thread. How embarrassing for me.

#30 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Big enough for my purposes...

#31 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

all i'm gonna say is: I LIKE 'EM!!

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@iaconpoint
@dboyrules2011 said:
You haven't discovered girls yet have you? You will, and trust me, they are WONDERFUL!!! 

I'd go with 34 DD and the only reason they're that big is because PG is so much bigger than your average human, being as she's Kryptonian. Anything bigger than that is comical OH MY GAWD I MADE A PUN!!! YES!!!
34 is rib size, has nothing to do with the actual size of the boobs. PG has a relatively small frame for the size of her chest. I'd put her at a 28-32.

As for her boobs. No. Definitely not a DD. She's an F (possibly double) or a G.
#33 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: G for Goddamn.
#34 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe LMAO
#35 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:
@The Dark Huntress: G for Goddamn.
LOL
#36 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually watched a BBC thingy about big breast and the complications both physical and psychological that go with them the other day. It was actually very interesting. Judging by the women in that special she is most likely a double F. The documentary focused on three girls, one who was contemplating breast reduction surgery, one who was getting physically fit to compensate for the large weight's at the front, and another who was trying to become less self conscious about them. The third had apparently been wearing the wrong bra size and about 80% of women do wear the wrong bra size.  She got the correct size fitting and she had wanted to be a model and not hide behind her boyfriends shirts so they would fit. It showed her trying on a dress with not enough room up top. But she got the right bra size and modeled in underwear. I honestly had no sympathy for her though. She was tall thin beautiful with large breast. Many a girls envy, she was a double F which is why I'd say that's what Power Girl judging by the way she fit in cloths. Not I'm not gonna lie it was after top gear and when I saw the title for this news thing called "my big breast and me" my initial thought was "yay big boobies", but despite the eye candy I was able to get past that and it was very interesting.

#37 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13: Be that as it may, I'm sure she has no problem lugging those titanics around.
#38 Edited by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe
Well power girl does have super strength so I'd assume that dropping and back problems are really not a problem for her.
#39 Edited by QuasarPrime (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:

I actually watched a BBC thingy about big breast and the complications both physical and psychological that go with them the other day. It was actually very interesting. Judging by the women in that special she is most likely a double F. The documentary focused on three girls, one who was contemplating breast reduction surgery, one who was getting physically fit to compensate for the large weight's at the front, and another who was trying to become less self conscious about them. The third had apparently been wearing the wrong bra size and about 80% of women do wear the wrong bra size.  She got the correct size fitting and she had wanted to be a model and not hide behind her boyfriends shirts so they would fit. It showed her trying on a dress with not enough room up top. But she got the right bra size and modeled in underwear. I honestly had no sympathy for her though. She was tall thin beautiful with large breast. Many a girls envy, she was a double F which is why I'd say that's what Power Girl judging by the way she fit in cloths. Not I'm not gonna lie it was after top gear and when I saw the title for this news thing called "my big breast and me" my initial thought was "yay big boobies", but despite the eye candy I was able to get past that and it was very interesting.

Yeah, that show is actually a number of years old now, called "MY BIG BREASTS AND ME" as well as their other show, also a number of years old called "My Small Breasts and I". Same topic, opposite problems!

PG is between FF- GGLike 38-40 GG!  You go, Girl! 

Although I'd say this girl is a woman now.  Power Woman.  Yep, I like it.

Ya think she uses a Kryptonian supportive undergarment?
#40 Posted by PowerHerc (83973 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever their size; they're great!

#41 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

they are  size awesome !  lol they  are the size are big enough for me ! 

#43 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33422 posts) - - Show Bio

2D...

#44 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG. Why does this thread not die?

@Manchine: LOL nice link.

#45 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

@mark5 said:

Lmao can't believe you asked. Some times they look above DD, probably EE. DD's aren't as big as people make out.

this

#46 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

pg has the best tits ever i like Rogues rack to and Karas but PG has the best rack ever.

#47 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

GREATEST.....TOPIC......OF.......ALL......TIIIIIIIIIIME

if you have time to judge me then you have time to fight your own demons

@Manchine:

I'd say she's about an F

#48 Edited by dboyrules2011 (13422 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl Breast are Huge.

#49 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

they are BIG

#50 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
Z-Cup

beat me to it....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.