What next for PowerGirl...?(New 52)

#1 Posted by PowerWoman (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

We see she is weaker and weaker than before and slowing than before

So,next ission we would be see powergirl vs darkseid?

I'm really dont like this idea,Powergirl got weaker and weaker and weaker than before..

#2 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the October solicit says she's completely lost her powers. I guess as someone else commented she'll be known as "Girl" then...

#3 Posted by PowerWoman (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the October solicit says she's completely lost her powers. I guess as someone else commented she'll be known as "Girl" then...

Powergirl no power!?

sigh

#4 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't imagine that will persist. Levitz might want to do an arc with it to show how she responds, but beyond that there's not much point.

We have seen a powerless PG before, on occasion, but it really didn't contribute much.

#5 Posted by PowerWoman (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

@achilles100: I'm remember PG says she was as strong as superman,and superman did not refute it,I dont like powergirl get depowered,that just a bad idea,And i'm hear someone tell me Worlds Finest would be of end...that just bad and bad...

#6 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not thrilled with the idea either. So long as it doesn't stay much longer than that one issue, I suppose I can live with it. Going to have to in any event.

#7 Edited by PowerWoman (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

@achilles100: Yeah..I'm waiting powergirl get "normal" back.lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.