Powergirl and Terra

#1 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Am, i the only one thinking that this will end in a semi, lesbian relationship?

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Think is a strong word but I'm crossing my fingers.
#3 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Why crossing your fingers?

#4 Posted by Evan Snow-Wolf (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather Power Girl not be gay. I really don't like the thought of reinforcing the idea that women with short hair must be gay.
#5 Posted by jasmine cole (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

I know right. Only woman who work at UPS should follow that stereotype.

#6 Posted by knightofhonor100 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl and Terra could make a good couple in my opinion, but hey, it's up to the writers.
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that is a terrible idea.

#9 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I never got any kind of relationship vibe from PG and Terra.  I think they have become good friends, and you can't have too many of those.

#10 Posted by Legacy_ (10567 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought of Power Girl as the older sister-like character toward Terra never anything sexual

#11 Posted by theiconic (924 posts) - - Show Bio

tv, comics and movies  r  ruinin age old characters  by makin them gay all of a sudden  its BS man  create a new gay character not that i want that either..but dont warp or change already established icons  just coz tha damn writter or people now in charge are gay  that chit's gay!

#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@theiconic said:
"tv, comics and movies  r  ruinin age old characters  by makin them gay all of a sudden  its BS man  create a new gay character not that i want that either..but dont warp or change already established icons  just coz tha damn writter or people now in charge are gay  that chit's gay! "

You sound like you're talking about someone specifically...
#13 Posted by harleyquinnhawkgirl (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it will end in a lesbian relationship because their relationship is sort of like big sister little sister.
#14 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure:
Isn't Terra too young to be in a relationship with someone as old as Karen anyway?
#15 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does she have to be a lesbian anyway?

#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43552 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Edited by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evan Snow-Wolf said:

"I'd rather Power Girl not be gay. I really don't like the thought of reinforcing the idea that women with short hair must be gay. "

(Not to mention, women who are strong.) 
ITA.
#18 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl should be gay! ;)

#19 Posted by MrDirector786 (43552 posts) - - Show Bio

This would honestly be a terrible idea.

#20 Posted by Evan Snow-Wolf (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@sky-pirate said:
"
@Evan Snow-Wolf said:

"I'd rather Power Girl not be gay. I really don't like the thought of reinforcing the idea that women with short hair must be gay. "

(Not to mention, women who are strong.) ITA. "

That too! But my crusade to put muscle on heterosexual (and non-villainous) females falls on deaf ears.
#21 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

what? Terra is like little sister to Power Girl actully
#22 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@WW-Fan said:
" what? Terra is like little sister to Power Girl actully "
True, i've always seen Atlee as a little sister to PG, with her taking Atlee out to learn more about the surface world and all (and of course, the cameo from the TBBT crew in the theater)
#23 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

she does like her boobs alot  lol jk

#24 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:
" @WW-Fan said:
" what? Terra is like little sister to Power Girl actully "
True, i've always seen Atlee as a little sister to PG, with her taking Atlee out to learn more about the surface world and all (and of course, the cameo from the TBBT crew in the theater) "

yup :)
#25 Posted by Xshinobi (19 posts) - - Show Bio

One word. HOT.

#26 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do we think whenever there is a duo we think they are paired up?  It hasn’t stop since beginning of Batman and Robin. Whatever I don’t see it happening. It’s a big sister like relationship, nothing more. If it turns out to happen I am guessing it is result of a supper villain using something like cupid arrows. Has that ever happen yet?    

#27 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

and Power girl is maybe a little feminist it dosent meen that she is Lesbian
#28 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Well, i also do lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.