Power Girl Vol. 4 TPB?

#1 Edited by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I just recently bought 'Bomb Squad' and want to finish the story but I haven't heard any news on any new Power Girl TPB? How long do TPB take to come out after the single issues?

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92548 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how in demand they are, among other things. Sometimes it can be as little as a few months, sometimes longer. It also depends on how many more issues to be released are included in that arc, although that's a non issue here since her series was cancelled.

#3 Posted by SaucyJack (6 posts) - - Show Bio

From the looks of it, the 4th book is called "Old Friends." Amazon lists it as coming out in February of 2012, but that could change. I also recently picked up the 3 PG TPB's, so I'm looking forward to having the whole series soon.

#4 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@SaucyJack said:

From the looks of it, the 4th book is called "Old Friends." Amazon lists it as coming out in February of 2012, but that could change. I also recently picked up the 3 PG TPB's, so I'm looking forward to having the whole series soon.

Thanks. Just searched it up. I kind went ahead and bought the single already though. I'll still end up buying the book though. haha

#5 Posted by Darkmount1 (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope to get these TPB's soon as well. PG has recently become my #2 favorite DC character. Here's my top ten: 1. Batman (DC Animated Universe version, with some of the main comics version) 2. Power Girl 3. Metamorpho 4. Donna Troy 5. Black Lightning 6. Superman (when he’s got good writing and consistency, and DCAU version) 7. Blue Devil 8. Jesse Quick 9. Dr. Mid-Nite (Pieter Cross) 10. John Stewart

#6 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

is power girls title back i thought it was cancelled.

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoganRogue24 said:

is power girls title back i thought it was cancelled.

No it's just the final issues made into a graphic novel form.
#8 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

oh.

#9 Posted by jarsamson (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl: Old Friends (TPB) is set to be released on Feb. 15, 2012 based on the DC website.

#10 Edited by Billy Batson (57755 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.