pg relaunch idea

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

what if they cloned the new incarnation of supergirl and modifie the clone to create pg or something like that. that might be to lame but its a thought. i miss haveing pg comics with my supergirl comics. lately i have been loveing pg more then supergirl not sure why i guess i miss her in comics. or maybe i miss her great chest lol.

#2 Posted by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Atleast you're honest lol

#3 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah idk i guess i just miss haveing two karas to read about.

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoganRogue24 said:

yeah idk i guess i just miss haveing two karas to read about.

Wait you actually liked reading how Supergirl gets saved?
#5 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

explain what are you talking about. i think pg and sg are awesome.

#6 Posted by Darkmount1 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate to rain on your parade, but....your idea is a variation on Galatea from Justice League Unlimited.
#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoganRogue24 said:

explain what are you talking about. i think pg and sg are awesome.

Every arc I've seen of Supergirl's, someone saves her. Like the end of Supergirl #1, it's dear ole cous!
#8 Posted by achilles100 (212 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in favor of just keeping PG's origin. There's no reason to change it, especially now that there's an Earth 2 and presumably a Krypton 2. Just have Karen get stuck in the DCnU main universe by some accident, or for some other reason, and have her hang around Mr. Terrific in hopes of getting a ride home...

She could even go back to Earth 2 at some point, since her ties to the DCnU would seem to a lot weaker than the old DCU. Also, that clone idea, while of course reminiscent of Galatea in the JLU, was also done in PG's own series, only about a year ago with Divine, so it isn't so new.

#9 Posted by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@achilles100 said:

Also, that clone idea, while of course reminiscent of Galatea in the JLU, was also done in PG's own series, only about a year ago with Divine, so it isn't so new.

Not to mention, if you have Karen be a Supergirl clone, then she can't exist without her. And I favor a Power Girl, that can stand on her own two feet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.