PG on The Big Bang Theory TV Show

#1 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

I was watching the big bang theory and I notice her dig Power Girl out of the box of Howard things while he was moving in. A great back ground sight gag.

#2 Edited by The Poet (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the part where I post a scan of the big bang theory guys cameoing in Power Girl's series, but I'm too lazy...

#3 Posted by Xwraith (15618 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_poet said:

This is the part where I post a scan of the big bang theory guys cameoing in Power Girl's series, but I'm too lazy...

That happened?

#4 Posted by The Poet (8299 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by GWHH (563 posts) - - Show Bio

NOTE: Howard/Simon Helberg is 5 7 in height according to his bio. PG official height is 5 7!

@the_poet said:

@xwraith: Power Girl #4 - Girls' Night Out!

granted it is a bit odd to see them since one series is set in New York and the other in Los Angeles but it's a cool cameo.

#6 Posted by Vitalius (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

There is also heroes on his previous room like

Batgirl

Black Canary

Wonder Woman

#7 Posted by iaconpoint (1287 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate how that faux-nerd show has all of those awesome collectibles but prolly have no idea of the real meaning of them.

#8 Edited by MrAugen (13 posts) - - Show Bio

That is pretty cool, not sure exactly which on it is from that angle...maybe this one?

#9 Posted by bjchit (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@mraugen:

It's the 12 inch figure with the stockings.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.