Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1721 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

New Power Girl series coming

• 48 results
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Nighthunter
    Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
    "I just threw up on myself
    Give Cassie another run, not Powergirl... *groans*
    "
    Points to the batman discussion thread

now that the batgirl series could be barbara is another thing...
    "
    I hope not. Its so unrealistic for her to come back as Batgirl. Cassandra is a much better Batgirl. I liked where Babs developed as Oracle, and taught Cassie.
    @Aztek: I really dont know why shes still around when you can get hentai for free, if youre into that sort of thing. 

Powergirl needs to be written out of continuity permanently.
    "
    do I look like someone who wants barbara back on the costume? lol
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Nighthunter

POWER GIRL #1
    Written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray
    Art by Amanda Conner
    Covers by Adam Hughes and Amanda Conner
        In her own ongoing series at last! Straight from the pages of JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA, Power Girl starts life anew by building herself a secret identity. But a major villain from her past has other plans in store for the Super Hero, and to get his way, he’s holding Manhattan hostage!
        From the fan-favorite writing team of Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray (JONAH HEX, TERRA) and featuring the vivacious art of Amanda Conner (JSA CLASSIFIED, TERRA) comes this rip-roaring new series!
        Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers by Amanda Conner and Adam Hughes that will ship in approximately 50/50 ratio. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
    On sale May 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By NeoAndroid

Im buying the Supergirl book at the minute, so now theres another, also shes in an issue of terra's series that i seen on cover. I don't follow DC much, but in honesty characters like Supergirl Power Girl Terra, STarfire, Raven. Are the only ones, (I wish they made a Chole from smallville comic, and introduce her into mainstream)

GammaGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By GammaGirl

please don't try to be too intellectual about comics.  they're comics for crying-out-loud.  Yes her bust does matter.  But the fact that she's an awesome character matters more.

for those who say what she looks like shouldn't have an impact on buying the book or not

get over yourselves

would you have EVER bough an issue of Batman if he wore a pink tutu?

What the character looks like is the first thing that grabs you

and the FIRST thing you notice about Power Girl, is her boobs.  It sells.  If you can't accept that then i suggest you read something other than comics.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By DMC

Issue 1 comes out May 6th

CaptHowdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 188

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By CaptHowdy

I dunno.  I thought the Terra mini kinda blew.  It was campy and fun at first, but wore thin at the end.  The PG series being more of the same I think, same creators, same characters, just with PG being the lead instead of Terra.  All I can say is PG better make plenty of visits to the COLD fortress.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By DEGRAAF
    CaptHowdy said:
    "I dunno.  I thought the Terra mini kinda blew.  It was campy and fun at first, but wore thin at the end.  The PG series being more of the same I think, same creators, same characters, just with PG being the lead instead of Terra.  All I can say is PG better make plenty of visits to the COLD fortress.
    "
    lol nice. i think her outfit isnt revealing enough i mean show some good for crying out loud and what is with the one piece. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.