Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1721 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

Kill off Power Girl (kinda)

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RDClip

I just had this crazy idea.

So I think DC should kill of new52 Power Girl. However next issue PeeGee returns but she is a little older, more muscular and much more mature. It would be revealed that this Power Girl somehow survived the universe altering events of Flashpoint and is a refugee of the pre52 universe.

Pre52 Power Girl was unique in that she was a survivor of pre-crisis Earth 2 and spent decades serching for her true identlty. In hindsight this added to her character in that she was a lost person who had to adapt and love this Earth when she could never go back home. New52, she is still able to go back home and there isn't that sense of loss as she had before.

PS. And bring back Atlee.

PowerGirlFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Better idea: Send E2 Supergirl/Power Girl back to E2. Forget E2, since the whole reason for the new 52 is to eliminate parallel universes. Now bring in E1 Power Girl from E1 Krypton and make her like pre-52 PG.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@rdclip said:

I just had this crazy idea.

So I think DC should kill of new52 Power Girl. However next issue PeeGee returns but she is a little older, more muscular and much more mature. It would be revealed that this Power Girl somehow survived the universe altering events of Flashpoint and is a refugee of the pre52 universe.

Pre52 Power Girl was unique in that she was a survivor of pre-crisis Earth 2 and spent decades serching for her true identlty. In hindsight this added to her character in that she was a lost person who had to adapt and love this Earth when she could never go back home. New52, she is still able to go back home and there isn't that sense of loss as she had before.

PS. And bring back Atlee.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.