Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1703 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

Keep Power Girl's Earth Two Origins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I think in this re-launch, she might not be affected, because not all characters are being affected. And I think it was stated that Blackest Night is Canon, and Power Girl was in that, so that should mean she might stay. But for this re-launch, keep her Earth-Two origins, one of the reasons to as why she's so interesting is that she came from the now dead Multi-Verse, and was cousin to the Superman from Action Comics #1, she also had strong character depth and development when she found out she was from Earth-Two, don't give her any wacko origins again. Keep her original origins DC.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @comicdude23 said:
    I think in this re-launch, she might not be affected, because not all characters are being affected. And I think it was stated that Blackest Night is Canon, and Power Girl was in that, so that should mean she might stay. But for this re-launch, keep her Earth-Two origins, one of the reasons to as why she's so interesting is that she came from the now dead Multi-Verse, and was cousin to the Superman from Action Comics #1, she also had strong character depth and development when she found out she was from Earth-Two, don't give her any wacko origins again. Keep her original origins DC.

their probably wont have ever even been an earth-2 after this reboot even  if they do keep other stuff. my guess is she'll be a grown up Supergirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @comicdude23 said:
    their probably wont have ever even been an earth-2 after this reboot even  if they do keep other stuff. my guess is she'll be a grown up Supergirl
    This re-boot is for the mainstream Universe. Not others.
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @comicdude23 said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @comicdude23 said:

Power girl exists in the mainstream universe. yes she was born on earth 2 but she live on new earth no wich means she has a chance o fbeing rebooted. i f she still lived on earth 2 she might have been safe but she dosnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @comicdude23 said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @comicdude23 said:
    Power girl exists in the mainstream universe. yes she was born on earth 2 but she live on new earth no wich means she has a chance o fbeing rebooted. i f she still lived on earth 2 she might have been safe but she dosnt
    Earth Two was destroyed. And this happened in Infinite Crisis, her origins were changed for New Earth, but she can still remember her real origins.
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @comicdude23 said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @comicdude23 said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @comicdude23 said:
    Earth Two was destroyed. And this happened in Infinite Crisis, her origins were changed for New Earth, but she can still remember her real origins.

ok i knew about the original earth 2 being destroyed during infinite crisis    but i thought that the whole atlantean new origin was a red herring and not an actual revamped origin?
    Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Darkmount1

They'd better keep her that way, same with Donna Troy being a living lost key to the old multiverse. Maybe she and PG should gather a few people together who remember the First Crisis to be the guardians of the late Harbinger's Universe Orb. Way I see it, this little "illuminatti" (which woudn't do stupid stuff like the Marvel one) essentially guards the knowledge and history of the Pre-Crisis Mutliverse. The group would consist of: 
    -Donna Troy 
    -Power Girl 
    -Lady Quark (who, unlike Harbinger and Pariah, is still alive) 
    -Captain Atom 
    -Booster Gold 
    -The Spectre (currently Crispus Allen) 
    They each divide the Universe Orb up into six pieces amongst themselves, hiding it in a place of their own choosing. Spectre hides it within the confines of his human host; Power Girl in one of her snowglobes, as the torch on a New York City one; Booster Gold in the Vanishing Point; Donna in the New Cronus space station; Lady Quark as a pendant around her neck; and Captain Atom within the confines of the Quantum field.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Primmaster64

lets see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.