Isn't this wallpaper offensive to her?

#1 Posted by MarcosVergara14 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean it´s a close-up of her b$#bs shouldn´t that be changed?

#2 Posted by Blade_R (2537 posts) - - Show Bio

Na its fine, its just a pair of breasts, they are voluptuous and awesome but its not a big deal, at first I didn't even notice it was the background that you were talking about like I was looking at the whole picture of her and I couldn't figure out what you meant and I just now figured it out lol

#3 Posted by iaconpoint (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@marcosvergara14: nope. She isn't simple-minded like most people are these days and thus doesn't get offended because someone else was in the room.

#4 Edited by MrAugen (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Has sort of a "Superman" feeling with pose and cropping to me. I guess since Power Girl lacks a "P" or something gives the impression of just focusing on the chest. Honestly, did not even notice it until it was pointed out.

#5 Posted by Jonez120 (4324 posts) - - Show Bio

It is her emblem. Boobs are to Powergirl as Bat is to Batman.

#6 Posted by JakeN7 (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobs are Powergirl's superpower. It's very appropriate.

BEEEWWWWBBBSSS!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.