Is it a running gag to have PG destroy ever day objects?

#1 Edited by GWHH (575 posts) - - Show Bio

I see to notice that PG destroy a lot of everyday objects in her comic (by accident with her super strength) and this seems to happen since she been around. Is that just to show she a bit clumsy. She admits to being clumsy all the time in the coimcs. Or is it in there for another reason. What do you think?

I see to notice that PG destroy a lot of everyday objects in her comic (by accident with her super strength) and this seems to happen since she been around. Is that just to show she a bit clumsy. She admits to being clumsy all the time in the coimcs.

#2 Posted by GWHH (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess she has less self-control than Superman...

#4 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Power Girl is stronger then Superman Prime.

#5 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

@mk111 said:

Power Girl is stronger then Superman Prime.

yes to the self control,though shes not exactly stronger,she did have an opportunity though......

Sadly superman stopped her......

#6 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

A simultaneous boob joke and breaking everyday objects joke.

#7 Edited by GWHH (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh: i found some scans:

#9 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

"Implanted false memories in me" lol

These scans show why PG was so good during the JLE/JLI era.

#10 Edited by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by GWHH (575 posts) - - Show Bio

What issue is the black and white comic page where she lose some of her powers from and which issue is the one where the Flash challenges her not to lose her temper?

@gwhh: i found some scans:

#12 Posted by Outside_85 (8749 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a running gag, like Batman dissapearing on people, Barda's lack of cooking skills and preference for doing it in full armor. And like PG's outfit was constantly getting at least strategically destroyed in the New-52... until recently fixed.

#14 Posted by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh: flash and powergirl

powergirl strength is downplay always,because sometime she even not a Kryptonian,she power is from magic,so that why people think powergirl is "weak"

she just have half of strength

i dont know this,powergirl is nike?!

lol

#15 Posted by GWHH (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Issue are these scan from?

#16 Posted by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh: JSA,and Birds of Prey 042

#17 Edited by GWHH (575 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, what was said above. It's really become part of her character now, and was meant to provide comic moments. It also just makes her more relate-able, and less perfect than Superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.