I just read Day of Vengeance

#1 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl MOVED THE MOON?! When was this??

#2 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

AFAIK, never. At least not on her own, though I do recall her as being part of a group that did. Also AFAIK, she wasn't even in DoV, so I'm puzzled here.

#3 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay then. I have no idea when or if that happened. It seems to have happened some time before DoV, if I read that right.

It would also seem to have required her full Kryptonian powers, (they seem to like the do that sort of thing, despite it being impossible). And given the context in the text, it would seem a bit odd that PG would even try it.

Anyone else have any ideas about when/if this happened, and PG's motivation?

Was this actually IN DoV, or before? And where exactly did this scan come from?

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

The trade paperback of DoV.

#6 Edited by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

The trade paperback of DoV.

Ah. Was there a scene in DoV where she did that? Or at least a reference to when it happened, such as issue numbers? This is genuinely puzzling to me, since I've never heard of PG doing such a thing, though I've seen her a part of a team that did.

#7 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by lifeofvibe (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

If supeman can bench press the for 4 days I doubt that this is much of feet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.