Huntress, BOP, Mr. Terrific, and JSA! (SPOILERS)

#1 Posted by achilles100 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

What connection do they share? Well, your guess is as good as mine, but they, the books that is, do share a connection.

From the DC Source:

"Looking for more reasons to pick up the book? HUNTRESS has story connections to the following three series:

• BIRDS OF PREY

• MISTER TERRIFIC

• Next year’s JUSTICE SOCIETY

We won’t spoil just how they’re all connected but believe us when we say you won’t want to miss out."

Well, I can think of only one connection historically speaking, and that's Power Girl. Trouble is of course that this isn't Helena Wayne, but Helena B, and they don't share any connection with JSA---and BOP needs Helena B. Still, it seems promising, IF they get over that hurdle, since it would likely mean that Karen Starr from Mr. Terrific IS Power Girl from Earth 2. Since PG herself DOES share history with the three books mentioned, plus some with both Huntresses.

#2 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds interesting.

#3 Posted by jarsamson (22 posts) - - Show Bio

You're right PG has affiliations with them.

Just not sure about Birds of Prey. She and Oracle had been on bad terms. But if Oracle never existed in the reboot then she can also be connected to the BOP.

#4 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still guessing Mr. Terrific opens a portal to Earth-2 and meets a superpowered version of his girlfriend, Karen Starr, in Power Girl.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.