Comic appearance?

#1 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Galatea ever appeared in a comic? Even a comic adaptation of JLU? If not, you know what that means.

Staff
#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Never has.

Oh and I think she'd be a better fit on Powergirl's page since she's just an adaption of PG.
Post Edited:2008-03-11 13:44:56

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hold on...

there is a JLU comic, maybe she was shown in that...

not sure as i have never read the comic though, we got any fans here?

M

#4 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you have some deleting to do. Someone has submitted loads of Tekken characters that never were in any comic. There's also a lot of Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Zelda characters here that never have appeared in any comics.

#5 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure she was just in JLU the Cartoon. But JLU has it's own Comic, So, Hard to say.

#6 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"I think you have some deleting to do. Someone has submitted loads of Tekken characters that never were in any comic. There's also a lot of Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Zelda characters here that never have appeared in any comics."

There was the Tekken Saga in 1997 published by Knightstone (?) and Tekken Forever by Image Comics in 2001. I think I might've bought the Image one. Don't remember who exactly was in it. Jin was on the cover. They might've done like a story re-cap.

Kingdom Hearts, I've never even looked at one of the manga's for it. So I can't exactly say who is or isn't in it.

Justice League Unlimited has, I think, 42 issues. Glancing at the covers, I don't see her.

Verdict? Stay or go? Merge into Power Girl or Supergirl?

Staff
#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

If its a merge, then into Power Girl (cause that's who she's supposed to represent)

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"If its a merge, then into Power Girl (cause that's who she's supposed to represent)"

besides all other animated characters share pages with their comic counterpart

#9 Posted by G-Man (33960 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I made the decision.

Staff
#10 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"fesak says:
"I think you have some deleting to do. Someone has submitted loads of Tekken characters that never were in any comic. There's also a lot of Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Zelda characters here that never have appeared in any comics."

There was the Tekken Saga in 1997 published by Knightstone (?) and Tekken Forever by Image Comics in 2001. I think I might've bought the Image one. Don't remember who exactly was in it. Jin was on the cover. They might've done like a story re-cap.

Kingdom Hearts, I've never even looked at one of the manga's for it. So I can't exactly say who is or isn't in it.

"

Yeah, i know there's been a couple of oneshots, but there's profiles here for characters from Tekken 5/6, who never appeared.

Zero Edge would know who of the KH characters that didn't appear in the comic since he submitted them.

And there's profiles for characters from the last Zelda game, and afaik there hasn't been any comic for that.

Sorry to be a whiner, but i thought we agreed on this being ComicVine and not GameVine.

#11 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm keeping up with Kingdom Hearts. It's almost a perfect adaption of the game, and they're doing KH2 manga now so I'm keeping up with that.

I'm going to have to agree with Fesak here, the amount of video game characters that aren't in comics are getting kind of ridiculous.
Post Edited:2008-03-12 09:21:48

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.