Blonde OR Black Hair Power Girl Which One Do you Prefer?

#1 Edited by GWHH (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the dark hair Power Girl here is an EVIL clone of PG but I like the hair. So assuming PG is a "natural" blonde and the evil clone hair is either dyed or a genetic change to the clone. Which one do you like more and do you think PG should dye her hair black in the comics once in a while?

Remember, her disguise as Karen Starr, SOEMTIMES she wears a wig and sometimes she does not!!

#2 Posted by dngn4774 (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh: All this thread proves is that she's pretty hot in any color. PG could dye her hair blue and she'd still look amazing. Only problem is that I don't buy books for sex appeal I buy them for good stories and unless World's Finest gets better writing I'm not buying it.

#3 Posted by PowerGirlFan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree with dng4774 - PG's hair color is not high on the list of things I like about her (pre-52) so she would appeal to me whatever color it was. However, I think blonde hair goes best visually with the color scheme and design of her costume, i.e. yellow/gold hair with the white, red and blue and yellow/gold of her costume. However, she could be given a different costume with another color scheme.

#4 Posted by GWHH (572 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by achilles100 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a huge thing for me, but I also think the blonde hair works best with her costume colors. Even the black costume featured in the post above.

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (83353 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has black hair.

Jean Grey has red hair.

Storm has white hair

Wasp has brown hair.

All of these women have an established hair color that is part of how their fans know them. The same is true for Power Girl, too. Power Girl is a blonde. She should remain a blonde.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.