Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1722 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

actress for power girl movie

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jorgevy

I am watching the Oscars and cant help but think that Cameron Diaz if a bit chubbier or well rounded, would make a great Power Girl visually

probably not the best choice, but it just speed blitzed my mind. any better sugestions? I saw somewhere elisha cuthbert but I still think Cam looks closer

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

i would pick tawnya manion or carrie keagan or an unknown as powergirl.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mega_spidey01

jessica chastain or christina hendrick cause she'd fine as hell !

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget
    Alice Eve
    Alice Eve
    Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jorgevy

Alice Eve looks like she could pull off the role visually. Im not sure about jessica chastain (cause all I see is her in long red hair) and chritina hendricks for the same reason as jessica but also because she doesnt exactly look like powergirl (unless you're talking about breast size, but admit it, it's extremely hard for hollywood to get someone with that much cleavage)

Tawnya manion looks pretty close but not sure about the hair. But I think she could totally pull it. Carrie keagan.... meh....

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kidchipotle

WOW that's so weird, I always thought CD would make a good PG, facial wise. I don't think personalities match as Cameron Diaz seems too soft spoken to be PG (lets not even get into the physical differences)

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Vortex13

I'm not a fan of Cameron Diaz at all so I wouldn't want her playing one of my favorite female characters when I also feel like she's a terrible actress. I'm not sure who I would have play her though, I'll have to think about it and get back to you on it.

@Jorgevy: There is something called hair dye or even a wig lol.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

@Vortex13: I know, I didnt said Cameron Diaz is a good actress, she just has the face IMO

Also, I know there is all that stuff, but what I said is that I couldnt find pics where they had short blonde hair, or any blonde hair at all on google images

@ArturoCalaKayVee: haahha cool!! Physically they are totally different but when I look at CD face it does resemble me of PG xD

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkmount1

I think an animated series works better for her. It gives her a chance to be visually AND characteristically effective. I have two ideas for a decent VA: Melissa Joan Hart or Laura Prepon. Take your pick.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
    Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

http://www.comicvine.com/power-girl/29-4915/my-pic-for-powr-girl-in-a-movie/92-21056/#147

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.